Complicated [23.2]: Conflicts

Should I discontinue? Lol idk.

----
Jungkook's POV

Just as I was to burst out in frustration,the door opened. "Irene?"

"I'm sorry to budge in your conversation but the team's meeting is about to start." Irene steps inside the room. She looks at the detective with an innocent sweet look. Damn she's a life saver!

"But--" The detective was about to complain but Irene made her expression more softer and cuter. "Please?"

I smirked. Looks can be deceiving huh.

The detective's eyes widen. He immediately bends down to pick his recording tape and suitcase up and gave Irene a foolish smile. "Y-yes ofcourse! I can't s-say no to a beautiful l-lady like you!"

I never knew Irene could be so irresistible. But I prefer not to be fooled by that innocent-like face. "Yay! Thank you,Mr. Detective!" She giggled. The detective's face blushed even more as he bows down.

Pft. Hilarious.

After he bids his goodbyes,he ran out of the room with his face all red from Irene's witchy move.

"Damn that guy is such a pain in the ass." She immediately groaned. The sweet angel like voice suddenly turned into a devilish one. She rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms over her chest. "What are you doing there gawking at me? Move your ass up Jeon Jungkook or I'll cut them up and staple them on your face so that way everyone would see what type of human you are,buttface!"

Told ya. Looks can be deceiving as hell.

I chuckled. "Yes ma'am."

---

Inside the conference room.

"Everyone is completely aware how big and successful Kim Corporation is,right?" Our head chief,Leeteuk walks around the room as he points to the screen infront of us.

"Yeah." All of us said in unison. Leeteuk returns back to the front and presses a button on the projector,revealing our contracts under the company that is currently handling our department;Lee Corporation.

"Gaining the role as the team's head chief,I have decided to sign a contract under Kim Corporation. This is a great opportunity everyone!" My jaw nearly dropped from what he said.

Is he serious!? We've been in this company for almost 5 years now and he would just throw all of those away just because some big Corporation offered him a contract? What is he thinking!

"But--"

"This is crap!" Seulgi slammed both of her fists on the table and stood up in shock. "Any violent reactions,Miss Seulgi?" Chief Leeteuk asked,arching an eyebrow at Seulgi.

"How can you seriously be thinking that all of us would sign to that contract!?" She shouted. Seulgi can be scary as hell sometimes.

"Lower down your voice,Seulgi. You've got some confidence to shout at me." Leeteuk calmly said. Seulgi immediately shrunk back to her seat as she releases a groan.

"But chief,it's really not that easy to leave Lee Corporation. We've been here for 5 years already and the company still treats us fairly with respect. Are you still not satisfied with the benefits that the company can give to us?" Controlling his anger,Heechul hyung looks at our chief with a meaningful look. The company had been treating us like a family these past few years and we couldn't ask for more.