【IX】: Deadly Kisses and Poison Tears

Byun Baekhyun's POV

What the heck is wrong with that woman? Why is she calling me Baekhyun?

"Honey,I'm sorry for stressing you up." Qri,my wife,apologized while holding my cheeks. "It's okay. Anyway,who is she?"

"Oh,she's just a woman next door whose obsessed with you. I know honey,she's gone mad." Oh,so thats why. How dare she? I hope she won't come here again. Our life is in danger if a mad stalker like her keep following us around.

"Next time you should lock the door. We can't relax if a mad girl like her has that strange addiction." I answered.

"Understood honey. Anyway,Jinhyungie I miss your kisses." She said in an aegyo voice while pouting her lips. My wife really,when did you get so clingy?

I stretched my arms and invited her for a hug,she happily accepts it as she hugs me back. "Jagiya,kiss me." She requested. I mess her hair up while laughing. "Okay."

I smiled at her. She closes her eyes as I give her a deep and long kiss. God how I missed this woman.

Third person's Point of view

BLAG!

"Taeyeon please open the door!" Taehyung shouted from outside while knocking on Taeyeon's door.

"Please leave me alone." Taeyeon replied. She placed her purse at the top of her coffee table while wiping her tears. "Fck my life." She murmured.

Taeyeon took her phone out and started typing a message for Tiffany.

To: Tiffany

What should I do? I don't know what to think anymore. He won't even believe me. Should I fight for him? But tiff,it hurts me so much to see that he hates me. I love him. Should I get him back? You know I can't live without Baekhyun. I love him so much.

As she was composing herself up infront of the mirror,her eyes caught something behind her through the glass mirror. It was her dress. The dress she wore at the ball where Baekhyun escorted her. "Damn bastard. Why won't he believe me?" Another tear escaped from her eyes.

Ting!

From: Tiffany

Taeyeon-ah,You always think that he's what makes the sun shine. But darling,he's not. He's what makes your eyes tear and your cuts bleed. He's the thoughts in your head that rip you apart and,my God,I know you love him but..

..he's killing you.

She placed her phone down on the table. Taeyeon closed her eyes as she feels the burning sensation spreading throughout her chest.

"I never knew it could hurt this much. It feels so hard to breathe." She said. Taeyeon cried out even more when she saw some books piled up infront of her. It was the books which Baekhyun brought when she was still under strict protection. Her chest tightens even more by the sight.

"How could I move on if every little thing around me reminds me of him." She mumbled.

Taeyeon turns around,walks up and threw herself at the top of her bed. She covered her face as she cried out even more. "I'm tired! I don't wanna live anymore! I'm done! Fck everything!" She shouted. Taeyeon got up,took a deep breath and shouted. "JUST KILL ME NOW!"

Bursting up with anger,she threw everything within her reach. She took the glass frame from her desk and threw it towards the door as she screams in anger,depression and sadness.

"Taeyeon please let me in! Don't hurt yourself!" Taehyung once again shouted. But Taeyeon didn't mind him as she kept shouting and screaming while throwing and kicking things to make herself feel better. "LEAVE ME ALONE!" She shouted back,pushing Taehyung away.

"JUST OPEN THE DOOR PLEASE!"

"NO! Just fcking leave!" Taeyeon shouted once again as she collapsed down to the ground. She covers her face as she cries. She was hurting. It felt so painful,it feels like dying inside. It's like a poison burning her heart. Her soul. Its her very own,poison tears.

She looks up on the ceiling while wiping her tears. Her fierce eyes speaks of determination. Revenge.

"Byun Baekhyun,you're going to regret you destroyed me. I'm going to make sure you'll beg to me. You'll beg for me to come back. But mark my words, If I Go,I'm gone forever."