【II】: A new bodyguard team?

Taeyeon's POV

"WHAT?!" My eyes widen at him. Is he seriously kidding?! I have only one bodyguard and he is Baekhyun! The one I love! "You're so cute,darling. I didn't expect that reaction. But I love it!"

"See you around." With those words,he winks at me and turns around to leave.

What? He could be my bodyguard? I don't understand what's going on. Before I go to my dad's office,I made a stopby at the conference hall where the team had their meetings before. I twisted the doorknob and opened the door. As the door opened,another guy which I'm not familiar with,welcomed me with a smirk on his face. "Hi there." He said.

I took a peek at the room to see several unknown guys in their uniforms. Huh? The team is not in here. And who are these guys? "Um. Who are you guys?"

"Us? You'll find out soon enough."

"We could even be your protection team soon."

Wait,what?!

I immediately closed the door and started walking towards my dad's office. I need some long explanation here! As soon as I reach the office,I twisted the doorknob and slowly opens the door. I wonder if Dad's here? "NO! You can't! Don't do this! I won't let you do this! You demon!" A loud shout rang through the room. That's Dad's voice!

"Are you trying to threaten me,Kim Nam Seon? Pft."

"I am not. I am serious here." Dad said. Who is he talking to?

"I have a responsibility to serve this country. I have read this documents over and over again! You are not fit to be the new prime minister!"

"HOW DARE YOU!" I stood frozen to the spot as I see Mr. Choi raise his hand up to hit my father.

"You! What are you doing?!" An unknown voice appeared behind me. I turn around to see someone unfamiliar. "I'm asking you,what are you doing there? Are you eavesdropping?!"

"I'm.."

*click*

I leaned on the door when it suddenly opened,revealing myself to Dad and the new prime minister. "You? What's going on here?" Mr. Choi asked as he looks at me and the guy behind me. "Oh? Is this.."

"Taeyeon!" Dad called out to me as he approaches me with a shocking look on his face. "Do you know this young lady?" The unknown guy asked. He looks so intimidating. "This is my daughter." Dad answered.

"It's nice to see you. I'm Kim Taeyeon." I greeted the new prime minister as I gave a bow to pay my respects. "You're a very pretty young lady."

"Family is very important, Isn't that right Kim Nam Seon?" Mr. Choi looks at me before looking back at father with a fierce look on his face.

"...."

Mr. Choi laughed sarcastically as he turns around to walk away. As soon as he reaches the door,he looks back at me and gave me a smile. "And I am sure we'll be meeting again,soon." and with those words,the door went to a shut.

After a few seconds of silence,Dad sighed and spoke up. "You met him. The new prime minister. I hope he won't get used to that title." Dad said. What does that mean? "Dad,what happens now that you have resigned?"

"Well I'll have to move from here. Then I will think about the next step."

"Dad,I know that now is not the time for this but,I have a trip this weekend. Is it okay?" I asked.