The Chest & Key

(y/n) was walking down the empty hall way alone when she finally stopped. "Hakuryuu , I know you're there. Why are you stalking me?" Hakuryuu shyly came around the corner. "Judal told me to keep an eye on you while he's out..." (y/n) rolled her eyes but smiled, "That Magi of mine, if he was so worried about me he should have taken me with him." Hakuryuu nodded, "Yeah, well you know Judal. He doesn't always think before he acts." (y/n) giggled, "That's for sure. Now, why didn't you just walk with me, you'd still be 'watching me for Judal' while we hung out. " Hakuryuu hit his head, "Why didn't I think of that." She gently grabbed his hand, " Are you alright? You've been acting oddly as of late." The prince looked down and sighed, "Oh it's nothing." (y/n) waited for his eyes to meet hers, "You know, I can see Rukh now too.. I can see how your is dancing between cursing your destiny or not." Hakuryuu looked at her with shaky eyes. "You know you can talk to me about anything right? Just because I'm huge and require alot of food doesn't mean anything." Hakuryuu slightly smiled, "Out of everyone you're the one I trust the most here. I love my siblings and cousins, but I can't help but feel like... " (y/n) took his hand in hers and started walking. "Whoa, hey! Where are we going?!" (y/n) smiled back at him, "Well first we are going to get some snacks and have a picnic while we talk!" Hakuryuu smiled as he brought his pace up to hers. "Thanks (y/n).. I didn't really realize how much I wanted to talk until you asked how I was doing. No one asks me anymore, especially Hakuei, I think I ruined our relationship." (y/n) turned and faced him, "Family is family, whatever it is she'll come around to understand what you were saying and how you felt. Everyone handles information differently, especially if it's something from a loved one that you had no clue they were thinking like that." Hakuryuu nodded slowly, "I sure hope so."

The two were now out on a blanket under some peach trees, "Now, tell me your thoughts and feelings about anything and everything." Hakuryuu carefully thought about what to say to (y/n), he promised Judal not to mention anything about their plan, but, he could tell her some information without giving away the plan. "The Empress..My so called Mother. I want and will kill her." (y/n) paused mid sip of her tea, "Is this what you told Hakuei?" Hakuryuu nodded as he continued, "You see, she was the one who killed my Father and Brothers. My oldest brother told me it was her who planned it all. For me to watch out for myself and for Hakuei." (y/n) sat the tea cup down on the ground as she nodded. "I see. So her sweet portrayal is just an illusion for people to fall for." Hakuryuu stared at her as she sat thinking. 'She believed me. She didn't say anything combat it either.' Hakuryuu always felt like the odd one out, especially being the only one with this information for longest time. None of the siblings/cousins were super close to him, he only started getting close to them when (y/n) came. It was nice to battle with (y/n) it helped him get closer to his goals of being strong enough to kill his mom. She was a sweet girl who was funny and got his mind off of things. He remembered back to when he, Alibaba, Aladdin & Morgiana were good friends. They taught him things and they were all good friends. Since he fucked that up too, he thought he'd never have such a close friend again. But here he was with (y/n) the only person he 100% trusted. "I'm sorry about your Father & Brothers. That must have been a heavy burden to carry all these years." He nodded as he looked into his tea, "All I wanted was to keep everyone safe, but it looks like I've only pushed people away." (y/n) smiled as she put her hand on his, "You haven't pushed me away. I'll always be here for you, we're friends aren't we? Friends never let friends feel like they aren't good enough." Hakuryuu was on the verge of tears. "Yes, we are friends. And I'd like to rebuild the friendships I have lost. Maybe ask Morgiana out someday..." His smiled faded, "Only after I kill her. It'll make everyone's lives better. Without her maybe we can get to Al-Thamen as well." (y/n) nodded, "How do you plan on doing that?" Hakuryuu closed his eyes, "It's... still in the works." (y/n) pulled her hand to her heart and put it in a fist. "I promise you Hakuryuu I will do everything in power to support you. Ever since I arrived, I've been feeling a more dark shadow falling over Kou, I see it behind all of you. It's slowly eating everything away... I can see it emmit from the Empress. Especially since I became pregnant, I have more an eye to see it. I know that I can't raise this child here. The pull is to strong, I know they will take her away from Judal and I. We will only have a few months until they most likely take her away from me, once the breast feeding is done." Hakuryuu looked at her with pain in his eyes, "You already knew Judal has a plan, didn't you?" (y/n) nodded, "Yes I do. I could tell how worried he's been. I could also tell how confident he's been too. It doesn't take a rocket genius to know he has a plan. He's very cocky you know." Hakuryuu laughed, "That's very true." (y/n) continued, "I've been so busy thinking about the baby and safety that I forgot about what I saw from Aladdin's Wisdom of Solomon." Hakuryuu looked at her bewildered, "What's that?" She took a sip of her tea and hummed, "With his ability I was able to have a dream of my mom. She told me the truth is in her chest that I brought with me here. I have the key, I just need to open it." Hakuryuu shook his head, "Why haven't you?" She sighed, "I've been scared to. What if I don't like what I see? What kind of truth will I see?" Hakuryuu nodded, he understood more than most people. The Truth can hurt - learning about his Mother killing most of his family - it's something he sometimes wished he never knew. "How about Kougyoku, Kouha & I join you tonight, we can keep you company while you open it. Then you don't have to be alone.. to bear that burden. Especially since Judal will be gone for a few more weeks." (y/n) looked into his blue eyes, "That would be really nice."