Sindria's Generals

We finally were all packed and moving, the carriage was fairly big and fit (y/n), Kougyuko,  Kouha, and I. (y/n) was in a sleeping bundle lying on the carriage seat with her head in my lap as I stroked her hair. Even though I hate King Moron and the baby magi gets on my nerves, I really hope they can help (y/n), I hope they can help us. "Do you really think Aladdin can help (y/n)?" Kouha asked. I didn't respond right away, "If anyone can it would be him, he has that Soloman's Wisdom. It really effected me.." Kougyuko started to change the subject, "So did you guys hear about King Sinbad's mysterious lover?" Kouha looked interested, "Wait, he has an actual for sure relationship? He's not just sleeping around? Hmmm" I was still stroking (y/n)'s hair when she started to stir and resituated her self upright on the seat as she rubbed her eyes. "Where are we?" she said groggily, "We left the Kou about three hours ago." I said as I looked out the window to the sun, (y/n) slung her head down on my shoulder and closed her eyes again as she mumbled "Okay, thanks Ju Ju.." Kougyuko smiled, "You two are sooo adorableee!!" I glared at her and grunted, I hate when people point out our relationship. I like it just being us, not everyone, it's so annoying. Plus I hate people seeing me like this... happy. I'm the fallen magi who is dark, mean, and horrible. I shouldn't be all lovey dovey. Yet here I am with the girl I love, her hand in mine, her head on my shoulder, her breathes soft and fluttering. I've never loved anyone before like I love her. Actually thinking about my past, if it wasn't for Aladdin and his Soloman's power I may not have fallen so deep or quick for her. I know I would have ended up with her, but the question is, would I have been using her?  I truly believe I would have made our love a toxic love, a hateful love that would have deteriorated her heart.

(y/n) had been sleeping for a long time, it really scares me, she can sleep a whole day away if she could, before she loved waking up early and taking her baths. It was I who was always asleep all through the morning, she was the one to get me up. Now i'm the one getting her up, if i'm lucky anyways, she says she's just so drained now. I got her up and I was trying to keep her up for a little while, we were all going to eat some of the food we packed and with way (y/n) has been eating, it's going to go by very quickly. The carriage driver yelled to us "We will be arriving at the dock very soon Prince Kouha, Princess Kougyuko, High Priest Judal, and Princess (y/n)." The ship is the last travel sequence to Sindria, Ug how much quicker this would have been if we went by carpet. We all were discussing about the generals of Sindria since (y/n) didn't know very much about everyone. I took a deep long breath and went into detail for her.  "let me tell you everyone in a nutshell, Yamraiha is the blue haired magician who is from Magnostadt, the magician city. Sharrkan former Prince of Heliohapt Kingdom, he has tan skin and white hair and has swordsmanship skills. These two are always at each others throats and secretly want to take it to the bedroom, but it's very obvious to everyone around them. Pisti She is the youngest daughter of the Queen of Artemyra she can speak to animals, she is a short blonde haired, feather wearing little girl. Although despite her looks she is older than Aladdin and Alibaba. Spartos is the quiet red head from the Sasan empire, not quite sure why he's in Sindria, but he is. Hinahoho is the huge blue guy and he has a kid, he is from Imuchakk, and is the son of one of the  patriarchs. Drakon is the dragon, he is one with the household member and he is former Partavian empire general. Masrur is a pink haired, built man who is a Fanalis, just like Morgiana, he is very skilled in battle as well. Last is Jafar the silver haired, freckled small man, he was a former assassin and him and Hinahoho have been with Sinbad since he was a kid basically. So those are the eight generals of Sindria, now of course there is king Sinbad, also known as the lady killer of the seven seas." (y/n) was scrunching her face as she replied, "Okay, I believe I got it.."

We made it to the ship and was finally on the sea going to Sindria. I went to (y/n)'s and my room, she once again puking in a bucket and looked exhausted. I picked her up bridal style and put her in bed, I don't know if she should even be traveling, but she put her foot down and wouldn't change her mind. She fell asleep quickly and I covered her with a quilt as I put my arms around her, she nuzzled her face into my chest. I hope we get there sooner than later.