Sweet Dreams

The faint sound of a baby was crying in the distance. Everything was dark and nothing could be made out. (Y/n) looked around trying to see something, anything. "Hello!?" (y/n) roughly said as she carefully made her way through the dark. The sound of a baby crying started to become more intense. (Y/n) grabbed her tummy thinking of her baby only to feel nothing. Her stomach was gone. No baby. She panicked and started running through the dark towards the disgruntle sound of the baby. The sound became more intense and she could sense the baby, the baby was hers. She was crying as she ran "I'm coming! I'm coming my baby!" (Y/n) was running frantically until her foot caught onto something and she fell. She could feel the cool grounding coming closer to face until it was just gone. There was no ground and she was still falling. The baby's cry's were becoming nothing but distance until they finally stopped. "NO MY BABY!" (Y/n) screamed as she continued to fall, fall into nothing, nothing but deep, cold darkness. 

Judal jumped up from the screams of (y/n). "NO MY BABY!" She screamed, Judal grabbed her and pulled her close, "(Y/N) WAKE UP!" (Y/n) opened her glistening wet eyes, "OH, JUDAL! It was so horrible! Our baby was crying and I couldn't reach her!" (y/n) said as she sobbed into Judal's arms. "It's ok (y/n) our baby is right here," He gently placed his hands on her tummy as she wiped her tears away. "Yes, she's right here." She smiled as she leaned into Judals arms. "Hey, (Y/n), you said our baby was a she, do you really think she's a she?" (y/n) looked up at him as she smiled and knitted her eye brows. "Yes, I really do. I feel it. We're having a baby girl." Judal smiled, "We're having a little girl, holy shit."