Solomon's Wisdom

Jafar's POV

How could Judal know about Sin and I? It can't be, we've kept it from everyone, including our closest and most precious friends. He has to be bluffing, based on (Y/n)'s reaction, he doesn't know. I was walking behind the group from the meeting, I looked at the floor. I thought they would actually be cute together, Judal and (y/n), but Judal shouldn't be with anyone, I wonder if he's just as cruel to her as he is to everyone else.  I looked at Judal and (y/n), he grabbed her hand. I couldn't believe it. Does Judal actually have feelings for her? She leaned in and nudged his arm with hers and he glanced at her and smiled. If I hadn't known Judal, I would have thought this was cute. As she was swinging their hands I noticed them. The scars on her arm. It reminded me of the scars on my arm as well, I looked down at my robed arms. After all we both had inflicted them on ourselves.

--------

Aladdin's POV

It's weird seeing Judal being so... Sweet. He's showing Lady (y/n) affection, that is until he see's someone staring then he totally backs off. She really has had an effect on him. I'm glad he found love, maybe he'll actually stop being evil. Now Solomon's wisdom will only do so much, I will have to use my own magoi to go deeper, especially since she's so powerful. I don't know why she couldn't see the rukh and all of a sudden she can now, it's very odd. What is she? We arrived at her and Judal's room. "Okay, for me to better focus, I need as few of people in the room as possible." Sinbad was about to talk when Judal interrupted him, "I'm not leaving (y/n) in the room alone with anyone, I am going to be there with her for sure." Sinbad replied, "Alright, but the same goes for us, we aren't leaving you alone with them two while they go under. I will stay in there as well with them." Jafar was going to argue but he gave up. "Sounds like a good plan." (y/n) said with a sweet smile. Us four went into the room, we set up the bed so (y/n) and I could be comfortable for when I used Solomon's wisdom. "So Miss (y/n), Solomon's wisdom is when I travel into your subconscious, I will see memories, and what you've experience. Is that alright with you?" I felt bad intruding on people's memories like this, but since she wants it. "Yes that is alright.." She looked a little worried, "Please don't judge me on some of my memories.." She looked at me dead in the eye, I could see the sorrow in her eyes. "of course not miss (y/n)." What memories would she be talking about? "ok, lie down and close your eyes and try to relax." She did so and breathed deeply in and out until she shut her eyes completely. I started "Solomon's Wisdom!" The eight pointed star appeared on my forehead and before I knew it, I was in her subconscious.

Its dark, pitch black dark to be exact, I couldn't see anything until I saw a speck of light. I walked up to it as a memory appeared in front of me. It was (y/n) she was sitting under a peach tree, eating a peach. Judal snuck up from behind and had taken her peach from her. "Ju Ju! That's my peach, get your own!" he looked at her as he bit into her peach. "hmmm... Pick my own peach you say..." She glared at him, "Did I stutter!" He dropped the peach and ran towards her and threw her over his shoulder. "I pick You!" She started laughing, "I love you Judal, you're too cute." He eased her down to the floor and looked into her eyes, "Well so happens that I love you too.." He planted a kiss on her nose and she crinkled it in return. She pushed herself up to his lips and they started to kiss passionately.

It all of a sudden went dark, I couldn't see anything until I saw a another white light in the distance. When I got to this one I saw (y/n) she was in her bedroom crying, her father was there and he was screaming at her. "No (y/n) I am not going to give you a hug. What the hell are you thinking!" He slapped her across the face. "You need to learn your place little girl! Greta will be here in the morning you can give her hug. She's also bringing the gift of a dress that I ordered from Balbadd." With that he left. (y/n) was still on the floor crying in a harsh whining tone. "But... But I had a nightmare.. what do I do... I don't want... I don't want to kill anyone.. why did my dream show me killing people!" She screamed into her hands. Darkness. That must have been awful for miss (y/n), how could her dad be so cruel?

There was another light, I once again walked towards it. (y/n) was at the Kou, Judal, Kougyuko, Kouha, and Hakuryuu were all at the peach tree. Judal was in the tree as the rest were on the ground. Kouha was braiding (y/n)'s hair, as she and Kougyuko made hair crowns. They all were smiling and laughing, including Judal. Wow. They really are one big happy family. This is more of a family than her father ever was. Darkness. Another light. This one was of (y/n) and Judal in bed cuddled into each other, Judal moved her hair out of her face and pecked her cheek. "Judal! I'm trying to sleeppp" He stopped and whispered, "But I don't want to sleep." She opened her eyes and looked at him and seductively said "Then what do you want Ju Ju..." He caressed her cheek "You. I want you." He smashed his lips around her. Darkness.

*WARNING SELF HARM NOTION*

I'm starting to feel drained, but another light appeared, I am going to see one more I have too! then I will have to come back tomorrow and finish this. I got closer, but it wasn't exactly a light, it was more of a moonlight. (y/n) was in the bathroom, she dug around in a drawer until she found what looked like a small box? She was crying, the tears streamed down her face as she was making gargling noises. She opened the tin and pulled a razor? It didn't make any sense until I saw her lift up her sleeve. I was mortified with horror. She was going to cut herself, and it wasn't the first time, it was far from it. She dropped it and just screamed and screamed. She layed on the cold floor as she watched the crimson blood stream down to the tile, dying it red. Darkness. All I wanted to do was go run and hug her, but the memory disappeared before I could..

I woke up next to miss (y/n), she slowly got up herself and looked at me with a bubble of tear in her eye. She knew what I saw. I went and hugged her, she hugged me back. "I'm so sorry." Sinbad walked closer and asked "Sorry for what Aladdin?" Judal got closer as well, "None of your fucking business Lord Moron." I spoke up, "I'm not going to say, it's just between (y/n) and I." She looked so grateful that I wasn't going to tell anyone else, i'm glad.