The Rukh surrounding us

I felt my hips throbbing as I awoke from my slumber in Judal's arms. Oh I missed him so much, I wanted to show him just how much I missed him last night, and it was nerve racking. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, I actually enjoyed it seeing him being so vulnerable. I got up as I stretched and that's when I noticed it. Black butterflies surrounded Judal.  "Judal.." I said kind of nervously. He groaned "what is it (y/n)?" I was still watching as the butterflies loomed around him. "W-what are those?" He slowly got up hearing my shaky voice. He looked around, "What on earth are talking about ya dimwit?" he was so confused. "The black butterflies..." He looked even more confused. "Those are my rukh (y/n), are you saying you've never seen them before??" I was still in awe, until I saw a butterfly that was black and gold splattered. It gently fluttered on my hand. I looked around myself, they were mine. "I've never seen rukh before in my entire life." I spat out nervously. "How is that possible? You're a magician!" He said groggily as he was beyond stupefied. He looked at me again and asked "If you've never seen them before in your life, then why are you seeing them now?"

------

I don't understand this, how can (Y/n) never been able to see rukh? why all of a sudden can she now? If anyone has an idea, it would be the Empress, but I don't trust her nor like her, I can't just ask her about my girlfriend. It feels like she'd use it against her. (y/n) continued to look at her rukh and she hummed amused. "So this is why everyone asks me about my rukh." I looked at her as she was carefully studying her rukh. "Hey Judal, is there anyone we can ask about this predicament that we're in?" I didn't want to tell her about the Empress but she was actually worried about this. "Uh, As much as it pains me to say, maybe the baby magi in Sindria might know something." I hated myself for even mentioning that twerp, but if he can help her then it's worth it. After all he used that strange magic Soloman's Wisdom on me and it changed my life.