Parental Units

(y/n) and I both woke up at the same time, she looked at me in disbelief at what we had just seen. She moved her hand to her stomach. "Ah, Miss (Y/n), what do you want to do?" I asked. Sinbad, Jafar, and Judal were all worried now and started towards us. "What's the matter!?!?" They all screamed at us. (Y/n) looked at them for a brief second, "Um, will you guys excuse me?" She quickly got up and went to the bathroom and slammed the door. Judal went to the door and knocked "(y/n)? Is everything alright?" No response. "(y/n)!" he banged on the door this time. "Everything is fine, I just need to be alone right now." He turned to me. "What happened in there!" he yelled at me. Judal is quite scary at times, and this is one of those times. "uh, um, it's not my place to say..." that's all I could really say. (y/n) opened the door, "Judal, I need to talk to you. In private." I got up "You heard the lady, lets move it King sinbad, and Jafar!" I tried to shove them but they stood their ground. After a brief look at (y/n) they started to leave, causing me to fall since I was still trying to push them.

-------

I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I exposed my stomach and looked at it in the mirror. I was getting fat. I started to gently caress my tummy, there's a human being inside there, someone who is part me, part Judal. You saved my life. I snapped out of my thought as I heard banging "Everything is fine, I just need to be alone right now." I replied. I thought back to my dream of my mother, she said something wonderful would happen. I smiled, I was going to be a mom.

------

"Okay (y/n), what happened in there? Is everything ok? Are you ok? Why did you run to the bathroom, why.." I went to him and shushed him, "Sit down please." He sat on the edge of the bed looking very worried, "Judal, I have to tell you something, I saw something that is incredible." He looked at me a little skeptical as I paced back and forth. "So, all of my behaviors actually make sense, how I can see rukh, and how I didn't die..." I was rambling, he stood up and held me to stop me from pacing. "What is it (Y/n)?" I took a deep breath and looked at him "I-I am, well, kind of, pregnant." his eyes widened at me, he let go of me and he sat back down on the bed, still in major shock. I was getting a little worried. I really didn't know how he would react, does he even want a baby? I was starting to see me alone with our baby as he's off with a new girl on his carpet showing her the festival in Sindria. Would he do that? I really started to freak out, until I felt Judal hug me. "Judal?..." He squeezed me even tighter. "I can't believe we're going to have a baby." he quietly said into my ear. He started agian in a shaky whisper, "Do you think, i'll be a good dad? You know I never had parents, they were killed when I was young, I don't know the first thing about being a parent. I barley learned how to love when I met you." I felt a tear hit my shoulder. "You'll make a great dad! As for parenting, we'll learn togther."