His name is Judal

All you are is blissful happy, finally that image of the slave girl escaped your mind and all you were dreaming about was food. oh yes, the food. 'CRUNCH' you could literally hear it inside your head the juicy crunch of your peach. You can now smell it, the sweet fumes flow to your nose and it smells so damn good. 'SPLASH' now you could feel the peach juices rolling down your face... it was sticky.

"WHAT THE HELL" I woke up from my peach dream only to realize that it wasn't a dream at all. A long dark haired male was eating a peach, to be exact MY DAMN PEACH. he turned towards me staring at me with his piercing red eyes "Hey, what's your problem, you disrupted my peach time, you idiot." Who does he think he is? "Excuse you, but you are eating MY peaches, that I spent with my OWN money." I growled a little irritated. He looked me up and down and ignored my comment and continued eating the REMAINING PEACHES. He looked very different than from any guy I've ever seen, he was very light skinned almost an eerie paleness, his dark hair and red eyes made him stand out even more. Not to mention the outfit he wore with gold jewelry, the gold choker had a red jewel in it that was round. I stared at it as I thought it was quite becoming on him. He looked at me again and noticed me checking him out "Like the view huh?" a evil smirk crossing his face. "S-sorry for staring, I've never seen anyone like you before...." I said as pink started to infiltrate my cheeks, "Oh sweetie, you're never gonna know anyone like me." I was blushing more intensely now and he saw it. He started to move closer to me, leaning into my body ever so slightly.  It caused my body to tingle at the unsuspecting body warmth. He was so close, he made my heart speed up, I felt like it was going to burst out of my chest. He got so close to my face that I could smell the sweetness of the peach he had just ate as it flowed up to my nostrils. His breath was hot on my skin, he was so close it felt....felt so... nice. "You know if you wanted to eat a peach all you had to do was ask," I spit the words out just as fast as the pink tint left my cheeks, "I would have been happy to give you one or two." He pulled away from me with his smirk starting to leave his face, he seemed to look upset that I myself wasn't as mad at him for taking my peaches. "You're no fun (y/n)." I was stunned, how did he know my name? "Hey, how do you know who I am?" I said starting to feel a bit nervous, "Oh well you see, you are at the Kou empire now, I was sent to escort you in, but I found these beauties right here instead. My name is Judal, I am the High Priest here and I guess according to the annoying Kouen, I am to train you as a magician. This will be very interesting..." He said those last words with a wicked grin on his face as he looked me over again, "your rukh are very interesting, I've never seen a magician or human alike or even a magi for that matter with this kind of flow of rukh, want to elaborate on the subject (y/n)?" My rukh? what was up with it? I know supposedly I have black rukh but I've never cursed my destiny... maybe I should try and ask him? "What do you think of the matter, Judal?" I said with a sweetness in my tone that I didn't mean to use but to my surprise was there. "So you yourself don't know, how interesting... You might just be fun after all."