Welcome back

(y/n) slowly opened her eyes to the sight of her beloved eating a peach.  "Ju Juuuuu..." (y/n) said groggily as he looked down at her.  He rolled his eyes with a smile tugging at his lips as he brings around a basket of peaches to his sleepy love. "Ooooh,  Yummmm!" she spoke as she was chewing a juicy, round,  plump peach.  Judal laughed at the cute sight. Kougyoku was watching as well thinking to herself. 'Huh,  I wish I had a love as epic as theirs...' Kouha was passed out next to Kougyoku, with every bump the carriage went over Kouha's body would morph into a new sleeping postion leaving (y/n) to wonder "how can he sleep in such harsh postions?" Judal looked and hummed "Beause hes an idiot, that's why!" The carriage came to a haulting stop.  "We have arrived at the Kou empire. " said the man who opened their carriage door.  "We're home!" (y/n) said in excitment. "We have to tell Hakuryuu, and Komei,  and Hakuei, and...  Well maybe not Kouen I dont think he'd be as excited for a little babyy! " Kougyoku ranted as Judal yelled "NO! WE CANT JUST GO BLABBING ABOUT OUR BABY TO THE WHOLE KINDGOM, YOU DIMWIT!" kougyoku was annoyed "And why not!" (y/n) interrupted before Judal would bite her head off.  "We dont want the Empress to know yet. " Kougyoku relaxed and nodded. "I wouldnt want her to know,  either. Shes...scary... " Kouha sprung up out of his nap "WHRER,  WHERE ARE WEE!" he looked outside and was stoked that the kingsdom was only feet away. He srang into action, "MY GIRLS IM HOMEE!" he yelled as moments later the three servant girls ran out to him crying tears of joy. "We do need to tell the siblings about the good news. " (y/n) said with a smile on her face.  Judal smiled backed, "Ok, Ok, I guess we should,  but im going to beat up Komei for betting that I can't reproduce!" (y/n) giggled,  they both got up and out of the carriage,  they walked into the Kingdom,  hand in hand.