The attempt

Gyokuen smiled to herself as she received word from one of the two assassins she sent to kill (y/n). The day (y/n) came to her and asked her if her mother had ever experienced the odd behaviors she was facing Gyokuen knew exactly what was going on. (y/n) was glowing, just like (y/n)'s mother was when she was pregnant with her. Gyokuen knew how powerful (y/n) is, and with the blood of a fallen magi in that  baby as well, would result, one of the most powerful children to ever be born. "So she killed the assassin and survived, her baby has powers from the womb, mother like child. No one could have survived that blade, it's made to pierce nearly anything, that baby is already growing stronger by the day." Gyokuen looked at the assassin who brought the news, "Well done, my child, now go back to Sindria and keep an eye on them." She walked to the window and peered out. "This baby is even better than (y/n) herself. This baby will have her power, as well as Judals. We will do exactly like what we did with Judal, although instead of killing the parents we are merely going to kidnap the baby and raise that child in our organization in secret. Hopefully (y/n) will fall to depravity in the pain of her missing child and all of them will be part of our family." Gyokuen laughed her sweetly evil laugh at the thought of her plan.