The Battle Cry

Judal and I made it to the clearing and were preparing for battle. Our wands were out and he made the first move, he used his ice magic commanding it to charge at me. I used my heat magic and evaporated it, I continued to create balls of fire and shot them at him. He easily put up his borg and protected himself as he smirked and yelled "is that all you got little girl!" I needed to come up with something new to catch him off guard because he knows from last time that I use physical strength, not just magic. I used both elements of fire and wind and aimed for him, he used ice and his borg to deflect everything, although with those both used he lost his balance and fell over leaving me to laugh. He was floating in the air now, as I stayed on the ground running and dodging. We both were unable to get any kind of hit against the other. We were even matched. We both stopped to catch our breath. As we stared at each other waiting to see who would make the first move we both were smiling so enthralled in the fight, feeling our bodies breath heavily with the sound of our pounding hearts. As I was thinking of how cute he looked so out of breath I was caught off guard and Judal hit me with ice. It hurt like a bitch, but we often did hurt each other during our battles, it was easy to mend ourselves with healing magic so it really was so big deal, and I could always handle the pain. I was about to say a smatass remark when The next thing I saw was a big bolt of lightning hitting the area between Judal and I causing us to hide our eyes from the brightness. The man who appeared had long blue hair and looked exactly like King Sinbad. The man had his sword and looked over at Judal with a dark, grueling look. He started to charge at Judal.  I saw as they clashed,Judal put up his borg, but if what I saw was right that sword was a djinn, Judals borg would never stand that power against him, he would for sure be killed! Flashes of blue and gold light encased the whole area. I could barley make out what was happening, Judal was loosing.  I was starting to get up with tears in my eyes  when Aladdin came over with a horrified look on his face "Are you alright (y/n)!??" I glanced at him then back to Judal, his borg was cracking. I felt a heaviness in my chest, it wasn't the usual heaviness that I am accustomed too, it felt different, it was a kind of dread that was more real than anything I've felt in my entire life. I got up shakily and walked past Aladdin and started to run to Judal. It felt like slow motion, I could feel my heart beating against my chest and my body was aching with how fast I was forcing myself to run. I could see it from here, and was thinking what if I didn't make it in time?

Judals borg broke. It broke into a million little pieces, he fell back with a crash and the sword was going right towards him. I jumped in front of Judal, the sword staring me down. The mans expression changed to horror as he watched my actions. I held my own borg up against him as I closed my eyes. I expected my borg to break and to be sliced by the oncoming sword. I didn't care if I was, I didn't care if I died. As long as Judal was safe. I opened my eyes. My borg didn't break. Not a single crack. It was engulfed in flames, one hit and the recoil of the sword against my borg  sent the man across the field. The blast was so huge it knocked all the people down who had just witnessed me jumping in front of Judal and seeing me defeat the blue haired man. I stopped once I saw what I had done. I felt very dizzy as I was slowly thinking about what had just happened. I was low key freaking out because of the power I had used. Nothing like that had ever happened. But I was more worried about Judal. I was starting to turn towards him when I felt something run down my lip. I put my hand up to my nose, it was bleeding. With that everything went dark as I felt my legs give out from underneath me, only to feel the warmth of someone's arms.