The meeting

For the first time in weeks I actually was able to wake up on my own, without Judal having to do it for me. Judal got up ten minutes after me and he himself was shocked but he was happy. Although that quickly diminished when he realized the meeting was going to be starting soon, he really, and I mean really didn't want to see any of these people if he wasn't messing with them. "You'll do great Ju Ju, I know you'll hold your own and when this is all said and done, you can tease them as much as you want!" He smiled at the notion and was more ready for the meeting than I was. There was a knock on the door and I went and answered, Jafar was the one at the door. "King Sinbad is ready for you, Lady (y/n), whenever you're ready. Princess Kougyuko is already there." I knew exactly what Kougyuko was up too, "Thank you Jafar, we will be ready in five minutes, you might want to go save King Sinbad, Kougyuko is hell bent on finding out who his supposed new "queen" is." Jafar went bright red in the face as he replied, "W-What do you mean new queen?" Why was he bright red? "There are rumors of King Sinbad, I guess he was drunk at some festival and he said he was seeing someone, but no one has seen him with any sort of girl, it's like she's a secret." If red could get any more red, that would be Jafar's face. "Well he is not dating any girl, and no one is becoming queen. When you are ready I will be out here waiting." He turned around and stood by the door, I shut it and looked at Judal, He was amused. "So King Moron has his generals pretending he doesn't have a girlfriend, Jafar's face told it all, there is someone, But who..." We were finally ready and went outside, we followed Jafar to the conference room.

King Sinbad was there along with Kougyuko, Kouha, Aladdin, and from what Judal told me, it must be Masrur. Jafar shut the door behind us and there were seats for Judal, Kougyuko, Kouha, and I. I explained my situation to them, "Just one day almost two months ago I saw rukh, I've never seen any rukh before in my entire life, despite the fact that I'm a magician. I have had side effects of my powers being much stronger and harder to control, I've woken up to my comforter being ablaze that I caused in my sleep. When I train I get fatigued easily, including light headedness and the need to longer breaks. I sleep way more and I've been getting sick often, I've also been craving odd food combinations." King Sinbad looked very interested. "So just one day this all of a sudden happened? Is there anything different you did that could have brought this on?" Judal sort of smirked to himself since I did do something different, but nothing that would cause me to set my bed on fire... that little pervert magi of mine. Sinbad narrowed his eyes at Judal, "Something you want to add Judal?" Judal looked at him, "Nothing that has to do with particular situation, King Moron." Sinbad glared at him, "(y/n), based on what you've told me and what the Empress told me, I will allow you to stay and seek the help from Aladdin, as long as he agrees." We all looked over at him. "I do want to help you miss (y/n), but I don't know if it is absolutely a sure thing that I can, but I will try." I smiled at him, "Thank you so much Aladdin, any help would be great!" Sinbad stood up from his desk, "That settles it, all four of you are permitted to stay here as long as it takes for Aladdin to help you." Jafar added "But anything that happens that threatens Sindria, or Sindria's people we will have to expel you from the country." Sinbad nodded in agreement as Jafar stared down Judal. Judal grunted and said  "I promise I won't do anything, I am here for (y/n). She is my girlfriend and I am doing this for her, I won't do anything to compromise her getting what she needs." I couldn't believe it he called me his girlfriend! Kougyuko and Kouha looked at him with shocked faces, Kouha started to smile and Kougyuko had her mouth draped open in awe. My cheeks turned pink and I looked at him. "Did I hear you correctly Ju Ju, I, (y/n), little ole me is your girlfriend." I said with a teasing tone. He looked at me back with red on his face, he didn't even realized he said it! "STOP MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT IT." Kougyuko and I grabbed each others arms and started to giggle like teenagers. "WILL YOU TWO IDIOTS SHUT UP FOR ONCE." Kouha started to point at Judal, "Judal loves (y/n), Judal loves (y/n)! How romantic!" Judal was on fire "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL OF YOU, WHERES HAKURYUU WHEN I NEED HIM." All while this was going on Sinbad was trying not to laugh, Jafar was shocked with how we all acted together, Aladdin was smiling hugely as he laughed, and Masrur had a tug on his lip. Sinbad started to talk again, "Ok, well I am glad to hear that from you... Ju Ju." Judal was BEYOND pissed. "KING MORON, YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR FACE." Sinbad was amused, "What are you going to do about it, Ju Ju?" Sinbad was really antagonizing him now. Judal was stumped for a minute then he replied with a smirk on his face, "Or else I am going to reveal who your new lover is." Sinbad had a nervous look while I noticed Jafar had a face of horror. Judal has no fucking clue who Sinbad's new girl is, this is pretty funny. Sinbad replied "I don't have the slightest clue what your talking about Judal." Judal smirked, "Yet you stopped calling me Ju Ju." Sinbad glared at him. Judal started to talk again, "No one is allowed to call me Ju Ju except for her." He was dead serious and you could see it in his eyes. Oh, how I love this magi of mine.