The Madorian Princess

(Y/n) was born into the kingdom Madoria, it's a very strong and powerful kingdom and everyone knew it. Sindria and the Kou empire both have been wanting to align themselves with the kingdom of Madoria for years now ever since the Queen died. Ever since the Queen passed Madoria has put up protective barriers around the kingdom that are so powerful it outranks Sindrias barriers that yamuraiha herself keeps up. Both these powers, Sindria and Kou, want to know what Madoria is hiding, it can't just be a little princess like (y/n), can it?

(Y/n) has never left the castle or ventured into the kingdom itself, she has only ever known her servants and teachers who tell her how horrible it would be if she went out, that she was for sure to end up dead or kidnapped. These were the tactics that were used on (y/n) ever since her curiosity peaked when she was five years old and slipped out the front doors, only to be met by her father with rage. (Y/n) knew that these were false because her heart was telling her there was much more out there than what is being told to her.

(y/n) was a very loving and kind spirit no matter how sad or how dark she felt inside she always tried her best to be happy, just like her mother would have wanted. (y/n) knew she had killed her mother, her father will never let her forget it. No matter how nice or obedient she tries to be, he never gives her the time of day, only adding to the darkness inside her. The only thing that really keeps her going is her Mother. (y/n) thinks back to the day she found her mothers wisdom.

-------

Flashback:

(Y/n) POV

I was walking down the hallway into a part of the castle I've never gone down before and came upon a painting, it was of a beautiful woman with (h/c) and (e/c) that was identical to mine. I thought real hard and figured it had to be her. My mother. I heard footsteps and quickly hid in the closest room and waited for my governess Greta to skip by quietly saying "(y/n), Where are you, you little bugger?! I can't let the king know I lost you!" I quietly backed up into the dark room and felt something like silk. I turned on the light and shut the remaining opening in the door and stared in awe. "WOWW" is the only thing I could muster out as I saw the most beautiful crown ever to be seen.

I spent the whole afternoon in that room, I decided I should better leave, I knew I'd get a beating for running away, I turned towards the door and as I did I saw a white, what was that a butterfly? I followed it to the corner cabinet and it disappeared through a cabinet door with etchings of fairies and mermaids, it was so intricate I couldn't resist feeling them until I felt a little knob and opened it. It was a diary. I read aloud as I tried to make out the calligraphy on the binding. " Diary of.... uh....la... Lady Kater...ina...?" I was curious and took the Dairy with me.

------

Present:

(y/n) was mumbling to herself as she was doodling on some parchment paper she had found years ago from her run arounds in the castle. "I remember that day so vividly in my mind. It was that day that I found out who my mother was and how much she loved me just from her words in the diary, including those rough blotches where she cried as she wrote. I still can't believe no one told me about her!" as she said these words she aggressively scribbled out the doodle of the fairy she was working on. She reread the diary entry that she can't seem to keep herself away from, it was the last entry her mother ever wrote and all it said was 'don't believe in what they say, I know who you are, you are my baby, my darling child who came to me when I was fearing I may loose myself. I love you, don't forget that. I know you aren't dark,, you aren't. you have a light in you that I can feel,, it's warm and embracive, the cold is just something that means nothing.... Unless you give in to it.' Those last words wrung through her ears as she started to feel that cold creeping in her chest pressing down making it hard to breathe. (y/n) runs to bathroom, barley making it for her to puke. (y/n) sat in the corner that she has become accustomed to.

All she knew was her 18th birthday was tomorrow, and little did she know it would change everything.