Parenthood

(y/n) woke up to the sound of Judal pacing back and forth, rubbing his head. "Are you ok, Judal?" Judal flipped around to her with a half smile, "Yes, I am ok, just thinking about everything." (y/n) was a little worried with his explanation because she still wondered if Judal would leave her and their baby. Judal saw the worry in her eyes and went to the bed and sat by her side. "I was thinking about our baby, if they are a he or a she.. " Judal hated admitting to something as sweet as that, but to admitt to anyone, it would be her. She's the only one he would be valunerable around. (y/n) perked up with her eyes glistening in the morning sunlight. "Really? You mean you really want this?" Judal has been cruel and mean to people in the past and back then if someone ended up pregnant he would have totally up and left. This was different. (y/n) was someone who snuck up on him, showed him what love is and with that he learned how to love. He wants to be there and protect her and their child until the day he dies. Its an odd feeling for Judal, he never expected nor thought this feeling of protectiveness would have ever happened to him. "In the past I must admitt I would not have wanted this..." her eyes fell to the bedding with a sense of sadness. Judal grabbed her hand and brought it up to him. "That was then, and this is now because I love you (y/n), I have never felt this way before, and because of our love we now have a child growing inside you. I wouldnt want to miss this for the world. You and our baby is my everything. " (y/n) looked at Judal with tears in her eyes. "I just hope Ill be a good dad.. " (y/n) leaned in and kissed him, "You will be a wonderful dad. You will. I know it. " They both leaned their heads together. "lets go home. "