A Baby Is Growing

It was 1 month after Sindria when the Empress called Judal and (y/n), she looked upon them as they walked in holding hands. "I know you're carrying a child,  (y/n)." Judal was struck with terror as his hand gripped tighter to (y/n). (y/n) looked at the Empress as she asked "How did you know?" She looked down at the couple who looked like children from her pedistool. "You have the same glow as your mother,  I wasn't sure before,  but I am now. My children hustle and bustle, they speak very much and the servants overhear causing rumors. And of course they get back to me. " she smiled a sickly sweet smile, "I wish you two luck." Judal didnt believe his Empress one bit.  (y/n) smiled and bowed. "Thank you your highness!" in her gut she knew this could not be true.

It's now been 4 months since (y/n) had found out she was pregnant and much has changed. Her belly quickly started growing causing discomfort for Judal when he'd try to snuggle into a sleeping (y/n). Judal was secretly reading parenting books, trying to be the best dad that he could. The Kou siblings were all getting a nursery ready,  adding stuffed animals and supplying the room. "Oh,  a baby!  How exciting! " Kougyoku exclaimed as she held a baby blanket. "I wonder if its a boy or a girl... " Kouha said as Komei opened his mouth,  "I bet it's a girl." Kouha looked at him "I'll take that bet! "

(y/n) was in the bath humming as she used a rag to gently wash her growing belly. "You look wonderful." Judal said after a few minutes of watching (y/n) soak in the warm water. "Who,  me? Nah,  no way! " she said with a giggle as her dark magi pecked a kiss on her forehead. "I have thought of some names,  for the baby. " (y/n) looked at Judal with a sweetness as she nodded for him to go on. "How about Hikaru if they're a boy,  and Aiko if they're a girl? " (y/n) smiled, "They're perfect."