Exiled and shipped off

(y/n) wakes up with a sharp pain in her head, she leans up only to feel pain on her cheek. She opens up her eyes and looks around, she was not in her room. She was in a servants room and she was... tied up?

How the hell am i tied up? (y/n) thinks to herslef as she starts to struggle when all of a sudden she sees her father enter the room. "You're awake finally I see." he says as he starts to untie you. you start thinking about last night and all those harsh things he had said and you try to remember what happened after all that, but everything went black. "what happened?" you asked as your voice cracks, afraid to hear the answer. The king looked at you with not the stern eyes youre used to but with terrified eyes. " You caused a situation that I knew would happen but I thought I could handle, I have for almost 18 years now." You looked at him confused and couldn't understand what he was saying. "You caused a fire with these powers you've been harboring since you were born." all you could think about was the diary entry your mother left you, as your eyes started to bubble up with tears. " You see when you were in your mothers womb, you were consuming her life force up until you were born. You killed her. As you were born you were surrounded with black rukh, all the magicians that came to help your mother through her pregnancy told her you would ultimately kill her, that you possessed something dark within." You were frozen, you've already read this in your mothers diary, but she wrote with love, that you were the only thing keeping her going, that you were her savior. You were full blown crying now not wanting to hear more. You screamed at him " I don't understand!" and he looked at you like you were nothing, he didn't care that you were crying and all he said was "I know you heard what I said last night that's all that you were muttering about during your slumber. It's all true, although people do not know you were the one who started the fire and I am not going to marry you off. I have no choice but to send you away to get ahold of yourself, to learn how to handle your powers." You finally got yourself to stop crying but you couldn't believe your ears, you were going to finally leave this castle. " I thought I could hide your abilities, but it seems that like any other magician, like your mother, you can't hide your calling. Your mother used to tell me she had a darkness inside her too, but I never saw it once. Whenever I look at you, that is all that I see." He got up and walked to the door, "this is the last time I will see you. I am sending you to the Kou empire to be trained and taught by their high priest, the fallen magi, Judal. I am now banning you to return here, as far as anyone knows you were harmed in that fire on your 18th birthday and are not capable of being an heiress to the throne. The Kou knows the truth, but I have talked the Empress, Gyokuen, and she understands the situation. You will still be treated as royal since you are, but in my eyes you are nothing more than a bad memory etched into my brain. You are a wicked reminder of Katerina. You will not be able to see your future brother, and you will never touch my family. Your carriage leaves at dawn tomorrow." He left the room leaving you with that tug in your chest agian.