Just some cuteness

I looked at (y/n), she looked so cute when she giggled. I heard a loud growl and (y/n) looked at me saying "Are there anymore peaches? I'm actually quite hungry." I smiled, I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, not letting go of her hand, her cheeks blushed as we made our way to the kitchen. All I can think about are those lips. We arrived at the kitchen and she grabbed a whole plate full of fruit and veggies. We walked back to her room and sat on her bed eating. "Do you want some broccoli?" (y/n) held out to me a small green looking tree to me, knowing I hate vegetables. I swatted it out of her hand and teased her. "You know if you eat those vegetables, I can't kiss you." I said as I closed my eyes. the next thing I knew I was hit in the face with that same vegetable. "AHHH" I jumped back and fell of the bed as (y/n) kept laughing. I looked over the bed at her and growled. She put the remaining food (all veggies I may add) on the nightstand and yawned. "I'm going to take a nap Ju, goodnight." she sleepily said as she plopped onto her pillow rolling into a ball, her night gown rising up a bit making me smirk. "Close your damn mouth you pervert, I'm trying to sleep!" (y/n) said with her eyes still closed. I watched her sleep for a couple of minutes before I realized I was tired as well, our activities earlier really drained us. I went and laid right next to a quiet (y/n), pulling her into my chest from her waist making us spoon. She hummed as we both fell asleep.