Judal is such a peach

a week of training had gone by (in the training room and in the bedroom), my powers were starting to come out more and I was able to control them much more than I could have ever expected. My nightmares and the tug in my chest was still there, but I had become stronger, I can now expel the feelings and thoughts with just one thing. Judal. Just thinking about him made me feel better and safe. Like he said the first day we trained, I need to focus on a feeling to get my magic to do what I want, not what it wants. I focus on love, the love I have for Judal, and the love I have for my mother. I will not let this power devour me or others, I am going to keep it tamed.

I had a meeting with Gyokuen and she was very pleased with how my powers were coming along. I still can't shake that coldness I get from her, that smile, it just seems so evil. I know I shouldn't think this way after all her and my mother were close friends, and she allowed me to come here and live here. If anything I should be greatful to her. Gyokuen said I am much further along of mastering my power than my mother ever did. She said I wasn't just stronger, but I am smarter. She even asked me about Judals and my relationship, asking if we both were happy, I was taken back at this because I hadn't any idea of how she knew we were even together, even Kouen was startled at the news when Koumei told him just a few days ago. At any rate she seemed sincere and wished us the best. I still feel so uneasy around her, I hated the fact that she knew about us, but Judal is the high priest so I guess it's only natural for her to know. I left the room not daring to turn back, I could feel her eyes on me with every step I took. I ran to the peach tree and landed right into a sleeping Judals lap, he harshly whipped his head forward, hitting me in the head as he did. "OW, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING YOU IDIOT MORON." All I could do was groan because my head was hurt just as much. He looked at me as I rubbed my head, he moved his hand up and removed my hand from my head and he took his other hand and gently wacked my throbbing head. "JUDAL!" I growled at him and hit his head back. We both we groaning in pain as I started to laugh, Judal looked like a little kid scratching his head like that with a tart expression. He scowled at me and folded his arms and pouted.