Judal

It was the day that the king of Madoria came to speak to the empress Gyokuen about Madoria's princess (y/n), I was just hanging out in the garden in a peach tree eating my curds and way when my presence was requested my her majesty, whoop fucking doo. I really didn't want to go but  no matter how much I found this all to be nuisance I obeyed. "What do you want." I said impatiently "I was busy eating my peach when your servant so rudely interrupted me." Gyokuen looked at me like she was sugar and spice and everything nice, what a lie that was. "I need you to watch over a certain princess for me." She said with a sweet smile "Her name is (y/n), her father has told me many interesting things about her and I want to know the extent of what he says." I looked at her blankly "What is so important about her for me to be watching her." She looked deep into my eyes "You're not just going to watch her, you are going to train her, bring her capabilities to the surface for us to see. Her father says her rukh is quite unlike anything anyone has seen and he is scared of her." This peaked my interest "alright, but only because I myself is interested, not because you told me too." She smiled with a gleam in her eye replying "you are dismissed my sweet Judal."

The Princess arrives at the Kou empire

I was sent to get a look at the empress's new project and to escort her to the castle. I came upon her carriage and slowly opened the door seeing the princess to my amusement fast asleep with a peach in her hand. I grabbed the peach from her hand and decided to have a little snack, but once I finished that one I noticed the whole basket just sitting there and ended up grabbing another I was perfectly content until that idiot screamed at me. "WHAT THE HELL" I was not happy and asked her what her problem was. She babbled some more about it being her peaches, I looked at her and saw her rukh were crazy, I was intrigued and trying to make her more mad I turned away, eating the rest of the peaches. When she wasn't getting any more mad I looked at her again seeing her eyeing me this time. "like the view huh?" I couldn't help but smirk at her. she said she had never seen anyone like me before. She was blushing when she said those words, she looked so cute when she blushed, WHAT AM I THINKING. I had to mentally slap myself for even thinking that about her. "Oh sweetie, you're never gonna know anyone like me." I said trying to forget my past thought. I saw her blush more, I decided to play with it, I leaned in as close as I could get to her face. Her eyes were amazing they were illuminated by the sun, I swore I could have bent down and kiss... WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. As I lost myself in her eyes I heard her say she would have been willing to give me one or two peaches. Why was she ignoring my rudeness? Why was she being kind.. to me? I wanted to make her mad, now that she was calm her rukh were barley out anywhere, this wasn't any fun. After discussing with her about her rukh and found out she knew nothing I continued to pull her strings, looks like there might be some fun after all. I tried again later in her bedroom to get a rise out of her when I went on the hunt for her... ahah found them. I was  holding her underwear and made her get embarrassed, the embarrassment got the rukh to rumble, but she calmed them down by actually telling me truth about her embarrassment and stating anyone would. (y/n) is such a peculiar girl...Why did she have rukh that was tie dyed gold and black?