The family I never had (hint of Judal x reader lemon)

Everyone here at he Kou empire are such amazing people, they all have such wonderful personalities and they all love each other so much it's hard to miss. Over my five weeks of staying here I thought of them as my own family, which was such a great feeling, I've never truly ever had a family who cared for me just as much as I cared for them.

I met Hakuryuu on my seventh day here, he was training right before I got there, He had the most piercing blue eyes, both of them were a different tone of blue but beautiful none the less. He had a scar that took up half his face as well, looked like it was caused by a fire. He bowed and smiled and introduced himself, "Hello, I'm Hakuryuu, it's very nice to meet you (y/n)!" I told him the same and smiled back at him. We ended up training together and talking while I waited for Judal to come. Hakuryuu told me about Hakuei, his elder sister who sadly I won't be able to meet since she is out of Empire dealing with negotiations. He even told me of a special fanalis girl he holds close to his heart, Morgiana. You could tell he was in love with her, he spoke so delicately about her and how she saved him in a sense. Although sadness rang through his voice as he fears she holds her affections for someone else she is close to. I felt for him, that must have been a real hardship to live with. I hope for the best for him.

----------------

I had been training with Judal for nearly four weeks and I was getting stronger and faster. I was almost as strong as Judal himself nearly beating him in every battle play. Let me tell you, it was fun. It was like we were dancing to a tune we knew and every action we took in our battles was a dirty little sneaky one at that, it made life more enjoyable. 

I had my wand at the ready and Judal had his, it was now or never I used my heat magic and an incantation to create  balls of fire and fired, they were quickly deflected by Judal's ice magic and the game of cat and mouse had begun. I used my martial arts to dart and dash out of his attacks and he kept using his floating magic and borg to protect himself.  Hakuryuu, Kouha (accompanied by his three servants), and Kougyuko were watching us intently watching the battle spill out into the garden. They were keeping tallys of who did what and how good they did it. I stopped and caught my breath watching Judal, he had that smirk and started to say incanations and I used that moment to jump, slide, and use my leg to knock him off balance before he could finish his spell. He fell with a thud as his wand fell a few feet away. I sat right ontop of him straddling him folding my arms, saying "Haha, I won Ju Ju Peach." saying the nickname I came up for him, "THAT'S NOT FAIR IT WASN'T EVEN MAGIC, THAT WAS JUST DIRTY OF YOU, YOU STUPID LITTLE GIRL! AND DO NOT CALL ME JU JU PEACH!!!" He angrily spat out, as he grasped the side of my bare thighs, I could feel his cool hands encase my warmth as I continued to tease him. I poked his nose ever so gently, "You're cute when you get mad, did you know that, Ju Ju Peach." I explained with a coo in my voice. He started to calm down when he realized how i was sitting on him he looked up at me as he said with a smirk and a gleam in his eyes, "You know (y/n) if you wanted to be ontop of me, all you had to do was ask." I started to blush, "I bet you would like that wouldn't you Ju Ju." I said trying to hide my crimson red cheeks as I turned my head away from him making a pout. "ahem.." Both Judal and I looked over to the side of us to see Kougyuko blushing hiding her face in her robes as she giggles, Hakuryuu staring at us in embarrassment and wanting to leave, and then Kouha who stood up, "(Y/n) won with bonus points dedicated to her sexy straddling and nickname calling." He said with the biggest grin on his face as the three girls in the back were cheering at his declaration in union son. Judal and I had totally forgotten they were there, Judal quickly pushed me off as I thudded to the ground. I rubbed my behind and as I was about to scold him I looked up and I started to chuckle as I saw Judals face, it was the brightest pink you had ever seen. His hair was a mess and he grunted as he swiftly moved towards the siblings, glaring at them but lost for words. "AH, TO HELL WITH ALL OF YOU!" He finally spat out as he went to the peach tree and grabbed a peach floating to a tree branch.

The rest of us started laughing, until our stomachs started to hurt. We ended up walking over to the peach tree as well and sat underneath the peach tree enjoying the cool summers day. Kouha was doing my hair as Kougyuko and I were making flower crowns. Hakuryuu telling us about Morgiana and we all were saying "awe" at his story of her making him blush but kept him going, we all were shipping it.

Judal was starting to groan at the ooey gooey love smuck shit when (y/n) looked up at him and yelled at him, "what's your groaning all about! it's a beautiful love story!" He looked down at her from upside down in the tree, "it's getting old, lets talk about war, blood, death, and GUTS."

-----

They all were actually up for a horror war story which surprised me. "Come down from there Judal, your hair is a mess, let me braid it for you!" (y/n) called from down below. "I have magic for that, I don't need your grubby hands in my hair!" She glared at me with her (e/c) piercing eyes, "Judal that was not a request, it was a demand!" I liked it when she got aggressive with me, just like in our fight... I growled and obeyed, although it wasn't that difficult of a demand to obey. I told the Horror story of war and Kouha rudely took over the story and he became the hero in the mix, his three servants screaming at his victories from behind as they did his hair. I was pretty worn out and didn't bother to get angry at Kouha but I will tomorrow I've decided. "All done!" (y/n) said with triumph in her voice. I was about to get up when she grabbed my shoulders and shoved me down, "Wait the final touches aren't done!" I grunted as I waited for her to be done. She delicately placed something on my head and said ever so sweetly, "There, all done Ju Ju." I carefully felt above my head and felt soft petals, it was the flower crown she was working on with Kougyuko. I started to feel heat rise to my face again. How can Gyokuen tell me (y/n)'s father believes her to be the entity of evil. She if anything is a benevolence of good. Which brought me back to her rukh. Why was there black with her white rukh? I've decided I would find out.