The Good News

Jafar's POV

Sinbad, Aladdin and I were outside of (y/n) and Judal's room. Sinbad was quite curious and worried about (y/n)'s reaction once she came out of the Solomon's Wisdom, as was I. She never looked so lost than at that moment. "Aladdin, what was it that you and (y/n) found out?" Sinbad said looking at the little magi in front of him. "It's not really my place to say. She found what she was looking for, that's all I can say. If she chooses to tell people it's her chose." Aladdin said looking up at the purple haired man. I was thinking, (y/n) is an extraordinary magician, with uncertain powers. The Kou has her under their kingdom and she is with one of the worst people in the world, Judal. We can't just let her go without knowing what is going on. "Jafar, are you alright? You have that thinking to hard face." Sinbad mused, "I was just thinking, (y/n) has very powerful powers that she doesn't even understand. She's with the Kou Empire and is dating their dark magi. She could be used as a weapon and destroy Sindria, or wherever they desire. She seems like a very nice girl, who wouldn't do such a thing, but if she falls into depravity somehow then she will change." Aladdin responded, "She won't fall into depravity." Sinbad and I looked at him, "What do you mean she won't? There's always a possibility." I replied as he looked up at us. "Miss (y/n) has been through so much in her life, most people would have fallen into depravity just if they had her past. There is something now that will keep her as she has been, and even Judal will have a hard time falling deeper into depravity." What possibly could stop Judal from falling further? He says he loves her, but can he love? He has only caused heart ache and destruction. We were about to continue once (y/n) and Judal stepped outside of the room. "I need to speak with Kougyuko and Kouha first before anyone else." she continued, "Then based on what I've learned I am going to debate on whether or not to disclose everything to you, King Sinbad. There is somethings I need to figure before letting anyone know, it could be used against me. Thank you guys so much for helping me, I hope you can accept this condition of mine." King Sinbad nodded, "Yes, princess, this is an acceptable condition, we will leave you all alone." He turned motioning for Aladdin and I follow.

--------------

Judal and I were on our way to meet Kougyuko and Kouha, Judal was holding my hand. "We can't tell lord Moron or his Moron right hand about what has happen. They are our enemy, they all want me dead and gone, and they aim to stop Kouen from unifying the world." He held my hand tighter, "They won't let anything this powerful into the world." I know he's right, we can't tell them about our baby, it's too dangerous. "I know." Judal looked at me, "Will the baby magi say anything." I thought about it and I truly believe he wouldn't. "No he won't, he saw my past memories and has kept those a secret. He will keep this a secret too." I moved my free hand to tough my stomach as I thought about it more and more. A baby. A living, breathing human being. Inside me.

We got to Kouha's room where both him and Kougyuko were, they were waiting to see if I was ok. "(Y/n)! You're alright!" they both yelled as they came and hugged me. I hugged them back, oh how I missed them! I don't know what I would do without them. "Okay you idiots, back away, (y/n)'s very fragile! Don't touch her so much!" Judal yelled at them, "What's your problem." Kouha asked Judal, "She's alive and well, if she can survive a sword attack she can survive anything!" Kougyuko added, Judal was getting annoyed. "I mean it! Back away slowly!" I've never seen Judal so over protective before, I kind of like it. "Judal! I'm not going to break!" I scolded him, "I'm not just worried about you (y/n)!" He said angrily back, "What is going on with you two!" Kouha demanded to know. I breathed in and out, "When I woke up this morning I basically went straight into the Solomon Wisdom spell to finally figure out what has been going on with me." I paused for a minute, "So as I went through all that I found out what has been going on. " Kougyuko interrupted, "Well what is it! Are you sick? Are you going to die? Are you changing into a creature?!" Judal yelled at her again, "You idiot! She's pregnant!" Kouha and Kougyuko fell silent. Kougyuko screamed as she ran to me, "You're going to have a little baby! this is going to be so much fun! A little baby around the Kou will make everything so much better!" Kouha spoke, "I WON!" He looked at Kougyuko who was still excited, "I WON, I WON, I WON! KOUEN OWES ME MONEYYYY." Judal was getting pissed. "You made a bet with Kouen about (y/n) being pregnant or not!" Kouha stopped and looked at us, "You see I made another bet but with Kouen about your two's relationship. I said you'd be pregnant in less than a year, Kouen thought Judal wouldn't be able to reproduce because he's a douche." Judal was about to explode. "Can you feel the baby kick yet!" Kougyuko was asking all giddy. I'm only at least two month along, can a baby kick at that stage? Judal interrupted my thoughts, "You two cannot go blabbing your mouth, no one here can know about this." They both nodded, they understood what could happen to the baby if they found out. It has my and Judals blood running through the baby's veins, it could be considered a risk. Who knows what would happen to us, or our baby...