Arrival at Sindria (Hint of Sinja)

We were finally at Sindria and I went to our bed and was about to shake (y/n) awake, but I couldn't, for the first time in weeks she was having a good nights rest. She looked so adorable sleeping, she always crinkled her legs to her stomach and folded her arms to her chest as one hand is under her head for support. I smiled to myself as I remembered the first time I saw her, she was sleeping in the same position, the only thing missing was the peach. I went to her side and whispered in her ear "(y/n), the food's ready" She shot up as quick as a lightning bolt. "WAIT WHAT FOOD WHERE" She looked at me very disappointed that I lied to her, I went in and kissed her forehead. She smiled and forgave me although still a little pissed. I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the door as she giggled, we then intertwined hands as we walked to the deck to where Kouha and Kougyuko were. Once we were fully docked we all walked down together to be greeted by Sinbad and the eight generals. I smirked as each one of them laid eyes on me as I watched them glare at me. Oh the sweet bliss, but that quickly vanished when I remembered that I can't cause any trouble. It's alright though, it's for (y/n) and I can handle that. Sinbad addressed us. "Welcome to Sindria, Prince Kouha, Princess Kougyuko, Princess (y/n), and Judal.." I stared at him with a smirk, "Awe king moron, it sounds like you just welcomed me to your country!" Sinbad was irritated with me and that he actually had to greet me. "Princess (y/n), our meeting will begin tomorrow, I will allow you and the Kou royals to get settled. Jafar will escort you all to your rooms." Jafar stepped forward "Please, allow me." We all followed Jafar to the castle and Kougyuko and Kouha were shown their rooms first. "Judal this is your room." He said with such distaste, I frowned at him and huffed as I started to walk in the room. (y/n) started to follow me when Jafar interrupted, "Oh, Princess (y/n), your room is down here..." She looked at Jafar with the sweetest eyes, "Oh, that's so kind of you all, but I tend to sleep better with Judal, do mind if I stay in his room?" Jafar was embarrassed by the request, his face was dusted with pink and quickly replied, "It's no problem at all, and yes if that's what you want." She smiled, "Thank you Jafar, you have been so kind." With that we went into our room.

---------

I can't believe a sweet, kind girl like (y/n) is with someone like Judal. I walked down the hall as I felt someone grab my ass. I scowled as I knew exactly who it was, "Sin! knock that off!" I looked up to my King as he smiled down at me, "You need to relax Jafar, don't be so tense!" I glared at him even more, "How can I relax when someone like Judal is staying in our castle." Sinbad's smile slowly faded away, "Yes, Judal, he caused a lot of problems here in Sindria, and now we are willingly letting him stay here." Sin looked at me with his beautiful Amber eyes, "But the Kou's Empress promised her children would keep an eye on him." I stared back into his eyes, "I think it's (y/n) who's going to keep him in check." He looked at me and smirked, "If you keep thinking so hard, you'll get wrinkles." He gently brushed his finger down the skin between my eyes. He chuckled as I began to blush. "You're too cute Jafar." I once again glared at my beautiful king, "Sin! Stop that! We have other things to do than this....Sadly." Sin chuckled again, "Shall we then?" He briefly grabbed my ass again as he passed me by. Instead of glaring at him this time, I smiled to myself as I followed my king, my lover.