The bet

Judal and I were training again, this time it was easy to get under Judal's skin to win. He had knocked me down and was on top of me, I looked at him irritated and then I used my fingers and gently walked them up his chest, his lust filled eyes gleaming at my movement and in that moment I flipped him over and sat on top of him. "I win Ju Ju!" He was so pissed "(Y/N) STOP CHEATING, YOU BIG MORON, YOU CAN'T USE YOUR SEX APPEAL ON ME LIKE THAT." I just giggled and kissed his nose. He shoved me off him and once he stood he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder as he walked out of the training room to the peach tree. We sat there eating for a good ten minutes and Judal was starting to crave something more than peaches. As was I. We were both about to retire to my room when Kougyuko, Kouha and Hakuryuu walked over to us. "You guys done so soon? You haven't even been out here for three hours yet." Hakuryuu said as he sat down with us. Kouha said "You can't be that tired yet, it's just pathetic for you two." Judal smirked and said "We had quite a workout last night, it really drained us, isn't that right (y/n)." I could feel my cheeks turn red and I replied "Oh ya, it was a very good workout." Kouha and Hakuryuu were dumbfounded trying to think of what we could have been doing. Kougyuko on the other hand knew exactly what we were implying, her eyes got big and a smile spread across her face, "YOU GUYS DID IT DIDN'T YOU!" the other two were still trying to catch up when it clicked and Kouha all of sudden  started shrieking "I WON THE BET, PAY UP HAKURYUU!" Judal started to glare at Kouha and Hakuryuu, "What do mean "bet"?" Hakuryuu was a little nervous as he explained, "We kind of, um, put a bet up to see how fast you guys would, um, take to um, get in the sack." Judal was about to explode. I was feeling very self conscious at the moment and was trying my hardest to keep my hair covering my neck.  Kougyuko was having a blast with this, "Oh how romantic! you two are so cute together!" Judal was getting annoyed. "You guys are really asking for it aren't you!" At that moment they all got very quiet. "Judal, please don't kill us.." Kougyuko quietly said as she slowly backed away. "oh, I'm not going to kill you guys, I'm just going to make your lives miserable!"