The attack

(y/n) and I are in our room alone after Aladdin and Sinbad left, she looked quite shaken up. "Hey, (y/n), are you alright?" I looked at her picking at her cuticles. "I am now, I just didn't want to relive some of those memories.." She looked up at me and smiled her beautiful smile, "My favorite memories are the ones I have with you." It's odd hearing her say such things, that I, myself makes her happy. It makes me feel so good that someone enjoys having me around, and not just because i'm a magi, but because i'm me. I slowly smiled at her, "I'm glad that you at least had some good memories." I went over and sat next to her, "What were the bad ones of." She looked at her hands again and sighed. "I have bad memories of my father, he's a very cold man. He never loved me. He use to beat me when ever i'd go snooping around the castle or if I even interacted with him on a "father, daughter" level. He never once hugged me. He always made me feel low of myself, like I wasn't worthy of being loved, or that anyone would ever love me. Between him and my nightmares, they drove me to relieve the pain. You know... my scars." She wasn't crying but her eyes were bubbling up and her voice was shaky. She never once told me about him in this way. I was filled with anger, he caused her to feel worthless, he shamed her. He drove her to hurt herself. I wanted to kill him. I am going to kill him. I was so angry I could feel the heat in my face, and the hate in my heart. I stopped and breathed once I looked at her as a tear escaped her captivating eye. I hate how he makes her cry. She should never have to cry. "(y/n), he's wrong! You deserve way more and better than he ever gave you. Heck you deserve better than me..." I grabbed her hand and held it gently, "What i'm trying to say is, I have fallen so deeply in love with you, I can't imagine a world without you. I don't know what I  would do with out you.." I brushed her tear away as she looked into my eyes. I put my hand on her cheek as I leaned in and kissed her plump pink lips. She smiled and hummed as she touched my hand and snuggled her face into it. "I love you so much Judal, I don't know how I was ever so lucky to meet you. You are the one constant in my life that has made me the happiest girl in the world." (y/n) makes me feel so complete. It's scary how she has so much influence over me. It's scary of how much influence I  let her have over me.

----------

I'm so relieved that Judal is here with me. He makes me feel so safe and loved. He even said that he loves me.. that he couldn't live without me. I didn't know he felt that way, deep down I believed he would end up leaving me. I feel the same way about him, without him, there is no me.

There was a knock on the door and Judal got up and answered it, "What do you want." He said in an irritated voice. "Princess (y/n), King Sinbad would like to speak to you. Alone." the man who was speaking was a very slim man with dark hair and his eye's were almost as white as his actual eyeball. "She's not going anywhere alone. You and your King Moron will have to deal with that." Judal said sternly. "It's alright Ju Ju, I'll be alright. I'll be back within ten minutes." He wasn't happy with that but he understood. "If you're not back in ten minutes I am going to come find you.. You irritate me sometimes, you know that!" I chuckled. "Yes, I do know that, you're cute when your mad though, so I don't mind making you irritable Ju Ju!" His eyebrows furrowed even more as I went and kissed his cheek. "I promise, I'll be back as soon as possible!" with that we left.

We were walking a very long ways, there were all these twists and turns and no one to be seen. "Are we going the right way?" I asked nervously. "Yes, just a little further." He sounded so monotone, it was creepy as hell. I was lost in thought when he stopped and I nearly fell over him. I looked around, we were stopped in the middle of nowhere! I was about to ask the young man when I felt it. I felt a sharp blade dig into the side of my stomach. I looked down at the wound. I could see the warm crimson blood oozing out of my flesh and down the blade.

---------

(y/n ) left about two minutes ago, when there was another knock on the door. I opened it and Sinbad was there with Jafar. "What the hell you Idiots, I thought the kid was bringing (y/n) to you?" I said in harsh voice, they both looked at me bewildered beyond belief. "What do you mean? No kid is bringing her to us." Sinbad said, "Who took her?" He looked at me waiting for answers. My heart stopped. Oh god, who had taken her. "We have to find her, if you guys didn't send him to bring her to you, then who would!" as the words left my mouth we heard (y/n) scream.