4. "Are you and Christian dating?"

It the next day and I go in my moms room and lay in bed with her to tell her what happened.

"Awwww he's so sweet, Angel."

"I know right."

Mom rolls her eyes, "And all this time you been denying you liked him."

"All because it was too early, I just want to take things slow and he understands that."

"When will I get to meet him," She smiles at me.

"Never." I laugh.

She scoffs and crosses her arms, "That's not fair."

"Ok, soon. That reminds me, He wants to study at the house tomorrow around 3...Is that ok?"

"Of course, but you know my rule...No sex."

I cover my face because I'm embarrassed, "Mom you know I'm not like that."

She laughs at me, "I know, I was just kidding. But you know what we talked about."

Mom told me a while back, since I'm at that age, if I ever want to do the deed with someone, I am to let her know so she can keep me protected. Like, buy condoms and plan b and shit like that. She doesn't want me having kids at a young age and I don't want kids at all, Lol.  She's a cool mom and I'm glad me and her have a beautiful relationship.

"Yes, I remember mom."

"Alright, well yes he can come over and don't be rude cook him something tomorrow. It's your turn to cook for Sundays dinner anyways."

"Yeah, I think I'm going to make Chicken Parmesan with spaghetti "

"Ouuuuu, mkkk, your making me hungry."

I began to laugh and my phone starts ringing. I look at my phone and It's a Facetime call from Christian.

"MOM LOOK!" I show her my screen, "Its him...do I look ok?" I fix my hair a little.

She laughs at me, "yes girl, now answer the phone. Men don't like waiting." She gets out of the bed and goes into her restroom.

I turn my phone back to me and put my face in the camera and press accept. 

"Hey Chris." I call him Chris short for Christian.

"Hey mama. You doing ok?" He seems concerned.

"Yeah, why you ask? Are you ok?" 

"Yeah I'm cool, you're just breathing heavily.

That's so damn embarrassing bitch

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry I was panicking before answering the phone."

He scoffs, "Why?"

"Just making sure, I look ok before answering the phone."

"You're beautiful, there's never not a time when you look more than ok."

I smile, "Thank you so much."

I look over to the restroom door and see mom holding her heart and smiling at me. I gesture her to go away.

"No problem, but who you looking at?"

I turn my camera around , "My mom..." 

Angelina (Angels mom)