19."I wanna take our relationship to the next level."

3 years later

It's been 3 long, loyal and faithful years with Christian. He's been showing me, he's serious about us. I think he learned from his mistakes and I love that he has changed. Still a lil toxic but Ian complaining. My phone rings and it's a a call from Christian.

"Yes bae?"

"Wyd ma?"

"Nothing at home with Ariel."

"Tell her I said hi."

I give her the phone.

She smiles really hard," Hi god dad!"

You guessed it...April has mad us, Ariel's godparents. I'm not trippen tho.

"You ok?"

"Yeah I'm good!"

"That's good."

They talk for another 2 mins and Ariel gives me the phone.

"I got a surprise for you. I'm on my way to come get you."

"Ok,"

We say goodbye and that we love each other. No more than 5 mins, I hear the honk horn outside. Ariel and I go outside and he gets out the car with a blind fold.

He hands Ariel a 100 bill, "I have a surprise for teetee, promise me you won't say anything."

She smiles, "Promise!" She gives him her pinky and they pinky promise and smile. After pinky promising, Ariel goes and gets into the car.

"Now you." He brings me close to him and wraps a blind fold around my eyes.

"Lets not get kinky.." I joke.

He laughs, "Shut yo ass up."

Christian leads me to the car and opens it for me, he slaps my ass as I get into the car and shuts the door. When he gets in the car, he holds my hand and kisses it. I'm kind of nervous about the surprise. No more than 20 mins later we arrive at the destination and Christian lets me out.

Christian lets Ariel and I out the car and he takes the blind folds off of me And its one of my dream houses I've been wanting for years. Its right by the city and the beach. What a beautiful view.

My face lights up, "Christian I-"

"I'm wanna take our relationship to the next level." He shrugs, "Lets move in together."

"Really?"

"Yes." He brings me in for a kiss and he grabs my hand, Ariel reaches for mine, then Christian leads us into the house.

The House: