10. "April, I'm not finna make them ugly ass faces."

⚠️TW: SEXUAL CONTENT⚠️

Christian and I relationship has been going good. It's been a good few of us being in love (or whatever 😭) and he has prove to me he knows how to really treat a girl. He's respectful,he cares and he's very affectionate, physically and verbally. Christians more attached to me than I am with him. We just had our first kiss also. Not to mention, our 1 month anniversary is right around the corner. It's literally on homecoming.

I invited April over to talk. She comes over and we sit on the couch and talk.

"Girl, idk I been getting these feelings lately."

"What kinda feelings best.." she gives me a look.

"Like...sexual, lawd." I hold my head.

April laughs, "To make us both even, I been having those feelings too bestie.

"Really-"

She cuts me off, "BUT, I have a confession to make."

I give her a look.

"I lost my virginity."

"I know you fucking lying.."

April laughs and shakes her head no.

"Bitch to who."

"Bitch, sincere.

I forgot to mention they made shit official too. They're literally so cute. We plan on doing a double date with them.

"Bitch, how was it. I need to know the details."

"Alright, Im not gon lie. That shit hurt bestie."

I frown, "for real?..."

"Hell yeah, it's Gon hurt for like 2 minutes and then it's Gon start feeling good. Also, yo first 2-3 times Gon hurt too."

"Damn...did you atleast wear a condom."

"Yeah the first 5 times-"

My eyes widen, "FIRST 5 TIMES?! How many times y'all did it-"

April busts out laughing, "Yes girl first 5. That's besides the point. I got sum tips for you. Pee after you finish doing it. Make that nigga wear a condom and you know...pop yo freak shit. Want me to teach you how to ride?" She gives me a look "👀".

I nod ,"Cuz bitch ion watch porn." We laugh and go to my room and she uses my old big teddy bear she bought me ages ago.

April gets on top of the teddy, "Now pay attention ho, sex education is in progress."

I can't stand April bruh 💀

"It's pretty simple just go up and down on him." April glides her body up and down on the teddy bear.

"Oh alright."

"Make sure you touch and rub on yo self, you know...make yo self feel sexy and give him the sex faces." She demonstrates and I can't help but laugh.

"April, I'm not finna make them ugly ass faces."

She stops and laughs at me, "Girl fuck you." She positions herself into backward cowgirl style, "Ok now in this position, you just Gon throw it on his ass." April demonstrates,"and he just Gon smack and grip ya ass or whatever he Gon do." She gets up from the teddy bear,"Now whatever you do, don't do anal, no shade to mfkas that like that shit but-"

"Oh you ain't even gotta tell me, I'm not into that shit either way."

"Right."

She high fives me and she shows me some unspeakable freaky shit. She claim it'll make em fall in luv 😭. Best believe, imma test it out.

We haven't been going to any of the football games so April and Prom is around the corner also. We plan on going to the football game and go to prom of course and after prom we plan on getting a hotel and spend the rest of the weekend there. April angles her phone to wear the camera can see the both of us and she Facetimes Sincere and he answers.

April blushes and get all cheesy on the camera, "Hi baby."

"Hi beautiful. Wsp Angel."

I wave,"Hey Sin."

April nudges me and I laugh.

Suddenly Christian snatches the phone from Sincere," Hi mama."

My goofy ass start cheesing," Hi bae."

"You look good."

"Thanks luv."

Sincere takes the phone back and props it up on the dashboard to where April and I can see the both of them.

Sincere speaks," So what's the deal,what y'all on?"

April sighs,"Nothing, I got a question."

"Wsp, talk to me." Sincere says.

"Ok so prom coming up and me and angel wanted to know if y'all was down to rent a hotel for prom weekend."

Christian says," why rent a hotel when we can just get a whole beach house My mom actually owns one. We can just go there after prom."

"Wow and yeen invite nobody?" April gets sassy.

We all laugh and we all agree to go to the beach house after prom and shit. After being on the phone for hours we hang up and me and April go back to our lil slumber party.

"We should go dress shopping best."

I nod, "you right, tomorrow?"

"Hell yeah."

We stayed up literally all night and when mom came home April and I went into her room and talked because I have to tell her the feelings I been having.

"What is it you wanna talk about, Angel."

I sigh," Well mom, ya daughter been having them feelings..."

"Really?.."

April jus stays quiet and watches like a messy mfka.

I nod, "Yep."

"Well, girl I can't stop you. Go get you sum."

"Thats it?..."

Mom nods,"I mean not really, I'll go get you some condoms and shit like that tomorrow. When do you plan on doing it tho?

"Well, that reminds me to ask you if I can go to Christians mom, beach house for prom weekend."

"Yeah, you can go. So, that's when you plan on doing it?"

I nod," Yeah sum like that... I feel it in my spirit like it's Gon happen."

April laughs, "Not the spirit."

Mom joins her and I just mean mug the both of them.

April says," Naw best, you sound like a old ass church lady."

"You know what April, fuck you." I laugh.

I rat April out," mom, April lost hers before me."

Mom widens her eyes, "really April?"

April nods with a grin,"Yes ma'am."

My mom hypes her up and April tells the details all over again. Soon, mom tells us how her first time went. I was pretty shocked about the things I was hearing.

After we finish our lil girl talk April and I got tired and I go back to my room and April goes to the guest room, or what she likes to call "her room". Yes, April and I have a strong relationship to where we share each other parents and shit. Lol I don't mind. I like that we're pretty close. She's like a sister to me. We forever got each other back.