25. "Because I'm bwoke...and I need de money."

I'm aware I've made some mistakes in these chapters (spelling and grammar errors). I apologize for that. I was writing these stories late at night and living off of 2 meals a day, so my fault 💀💀💀 (only because I don't have an appetite). I'll be more aware of things. Also, since some of yall dont like the baby's name (not calling y'all out, I'm just saying) My friend and I came up with the name Malachai Reese Reyes😭.

On to the chapter...

I wake up to the sound of April and moms voice. I don't mean to sound rude, but why is she here? I'm not mad at her although she keep taking Christians side, but I'm simply just curious though.

I get up and do my morning routine and get dressed. Once I'm done getting dressed, I go into the living room.

April face lights up,"Hi honeybun!"

I smile a lil, "Hi."

"You ok?"

"Yeah, just sleepy."

"Oh...why you ain't been calling or texting."

I shrug, "I just been trying to keep my distance from people and things. The doctor said I need to stop stressing and getting angry."

"Am I making you angry?"

"Not really, you just kind of did sum that rubbed me the wrong way."

"You wanna talk about it."

No. But it's unhealthy to bottle things up.

She pats the seat beside her.

"Sure." I sit beside her. "Imma get straight to it. I don't like how the both of you are always taking Christians side."

"You right...I apologize. I wont get in yall's business but I'll def will stop associating with him." April says.

"Yeah, we apologize. We're just looking at Christian's view and how he feels about you. We wasn't really paying attention how you viewed him and stuff like that." Mom has a look on her face.

"It's fine but I just had to get that off my chest. I don't plan on being with Christian ever again, and I don't want him around till I give birth. That goes for Misiel too, I don't want him around anymore."

"Gotchu." April nods.

April and Mom sits beside me and hugs me, "We're sorry hun." Mom said.

"It's fine, I just wanted to let you guys know."

"I'm glad you said sum, I was worried about you. I don't want you to be lonely during your pregnancy, and we want to be your support system." April smiles.

"Right." Mom smiles too.

They squeeze me and let me go.

"Um...miss ma'am where u going?" Mom catches on to what I'm wearing.

"To work."

"Oh no. Go change and get back in bed."

"But I need to go."

"For what?"

I mimic terryreloaded from TikTok "Because, I'm bwoke...And I need de money."

Mom gently throws a pillow at me and April laughs.

I laughs, "Ok fine, Imma get back in bed."

April and I go back to my room.