6. "Lil Boy"

It's the next day and I got up pretty early . I didn't want to wake Mom up so I'll just tell her the tea when I get home from school today.

As I'm getting ready, Christian calls me on ft. I answer it and prop it up on my vanity to where he can see all of me.

"Missed me?" I ask.

"Of course, what nigga you know calls their girl and watch them get ready ?"

What-

"Oh I'm sorry did you say-"

"Yeah, I'm sorry. I'm all in my head right now. My fault."

"It's fine, I just got confused"

He continues watching me get ready. I let him and finish my makeup and hair in silence. I can tell he's enjoying this, he's hella quiet.

After I finish I show him the finish results and he hypes me up. Boys that hype they girl up deserve the world. It ain't too many like that in this generation.

April sends me a text saying she's outside.

"April picking you up or?.."

"Yeah, she's actually outside."

"Alright well I'll see you at school? Ok?"

I nod, "Ok."

We say goodbye and then hang up. I go downstairs and get in the car with April.

"Bitch he Facetime me this morning."

"No fucking way. Girl you definitely in there."

"Yeah he watched me get ready."

"Real shit?"

I nod, "Real shit."

Me and April kinda talk like guys when we shocked Lol.

"I can see y'all being prom queen and king soon."

We laugh and I say ,"shid I wish."

We arrive at school and we get out. April parks by Christian as always and I feel a tap on my shoulder. I'm hella excited to see him.

"Hii."

"Wassup, you doing ok?"

He bring me in for a hug. I love the way we hug. My arms are wrapped around his neck and his arms are wrapped around my waist tightly.

We let go and he hold his hand out to me. I take his hand and we go inside together. As I enter the building I look to my left and it's the same girl that I'm assuming she doesn't like me. I smile at her and she rolls her eyes at me in disgust. I look at Christian and we both laugh and go to class together. We sit in our spots and Mrs. Greene comes in and starts teaching. Again nothing too challenging, it's pretty easy. So far all of my classes are very easy and I'm currently passing.

Time flies by and before you know it it's time for lunch. We meet in the cafeteria as usual and then go to Christian car and he drives us to Mc Donald's.

Christian has one hand on the steering wheel and the other holding my hand. I love how he leans back a lil and steer the steering wheel with one hand. The radio is on and they start playing "Kicking back" by Mila J. April and I love that song.

I hear April singing it to Sincere. Boy, they're so cute.

We get to Mc. Donalds and order our food. After going through the drive through and getting our food Sincere suggest we go to the beach and eat.

"Uhn uhn, I don't want no damn sand which." April complains.

Everyone laughs.

"How bout a park or sum." I suggest.