20."Welcome to death row."

⚠DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ⚠

We've spent over 3 months in our new house. Christian's been pissing me off lately, he does dumb shit that makes me so mad. Everything taste like metal to me. My mood swings are out of control.

Christian and I just got done with our "quicky" and he kisses me.

"No more attitude, alright?"

I nod, "Fine."

We kiss again and I go get ready for work. I have to hurry because I have a client with 4c, long thick hair. My number one favorite hair types. She wanted a silk press so I know this gon take forever. I don't mind it tho, I love doing 4c hair. 

After I get ready for work I head to the salon. I get everything set for her and 5 minutes after I've finished setting up, she arrived to the salon and I start doing her hair.

I get done with her hair and she pays. We exchange goodbyes and the bell jingles and I turn and see a girl with a toddler.

"Hi, may I talk to the owner?"

"It's two of us but the other one don't have an appointment till 3, may I help you while she's gone?"

"Actually, you're the one I want to see, can we talk?"

"Uh yeah sure, follow me." I lead her to my office.

The office:

They have a seat and I take one too

"What can I help you with?"

"I don't want to interfere with you and Christians relationship, but this is his child. Its been 3 years since he left Sugarhill. When I told him I was pregnant, he left the next day. I don't want any money or anything. I just want to let him know that my daughter has been asking who's her dad and he needs to at least meet/acknowledge her.

I don't say a word. I'm completely hurt. He built me back up just to break me down again.

I finally find words to say, "Ok, I will let him know."

Sereyah: