30. "Long time no see."

In the car

"Since when you had a gun?" I ask April as I pull out the parking lot.

"Since forever. You should invest in one now that your boyfriend is a rapper. These rappers be hating and plotting. Ion know if David got opps but they quick to come for their loved ones."

"You ain't lying either." We dap each other up.

"Where we going next?" I ask as I drive out of the parking lot.

"We suppose to meet at the house to start planning my wedding."

"Right. I'm so hyped for yo wedding bitch."

April laughs, "you love that bitch word, don't you?"

"Whoops my bad."

April and I laugh.

Once we got to April house, David and Sincere were sitting on the couch chilling and talking. I sat the car seat down by Ariel so she can play with him as usual. Meanwhile, April and I join the two and plot on the wedding.

I whip my phone out and jot everything down in my notes, "So where do y'all plan on having it."

"The beach?" Sincere turns to April.

"Hol up now, Ion need sand flying on my cake and shit."

We laugh.

"Girl please." I say.

"I'm just playing. The beach sounds good." April says.

I type "Place: The beach" in my notes.

"Alright, food?" I ask.

" I think the vibe is giving... bunch and mimosas on the beach." April suggests.

"Oh yeah, that's gon be live." Christian puts his 2 cents in.

"Im digging it." Sincere says

"Same." I say. "Now we gotta get into the color and dress code."

"Well of course mfkas gotta come dressed formal. Emerald green and gold gon look good fr. If the audience cant find emerald green and gold then black is fine." Sincere says.

"I was thinking the same thing." April says.

I type the colors and dress code for the wedding in my notes.

"Date?" I ask.

"Sometime next year around spring time." April says.

"Yeah cuz we just announced the wedding and shit. Plus we gotta go dress shopping and shit like that." Sincere says.

"Smart." Christian says.

"Alright, last but not least... Guest list."

"We don't really fw nobody, so I guess just the four of us and our relatives. Ofc Ariel will be the flower girl." Sincere says.