35. "A 9-5?"

Information towards the end

I wake up to breakfast in bed from the hospital.

"David, what the hell." I look at him.

He laughs, "Babe I told them you didn't want it."

"Bullshit."

"I'm serious." He continued laughing.

I scoff and roll my eyes.

"The nurse said you're able to be released, so lets go. We can go out to eat." David says to me.

"Ok. Well first I need to go home for a shower. I refuse to shower here."

"Say less." He helps me out of bed and picks me up marriage style.

He puts me in the car and we drive home. Once we get home, he runs me some warm bath water with coconut oil and jasmine rose petals and he helps me get undress and into the tub. "This is just temporary, I don't want you standing or doing too much for right now."

I nod, "ok."

I watch him as he admires my body, "Damn Ian seen some of this in a minute."

I get all the way into the tub so he doesn't see as much and cover my tits, "stop it." I got shy.

He smirks with a chuckle, "alr alr alr. Imma give you your time alone."

"Ok."

He gets up and we kiss each other..

Later on after bathing and getting dressed, I go to the living room and Kai and my mom is there waiting for me.

"Mommy!" He runs to me and reaches for me.

"Hi baby." I pick him up and smother him in kisses.

"I missed you...so much" he rests his head on me.

"Aww, I missed you more amorcito."

Kai gives me a peck kiss on the cheek and smiles at me.

I can't help but to giggle. He's too cute.

"You ready to go eat?" I ask kai.

"Yes. I was starving with grandma." He exclaims.

"Oh wow..." My mom says, "Making me look like a bad grandma."

David laughs, "he does have a way with words."

"I see." My mom says she grins and walk up to me and kisses my forehead,"I'm glad you're ok, beautiful."

I smile at her and we head to the car. We drive to brunch and the entire time we were driving, Kai would not stop asking questions. Have a 2 year old boy they said...

We arrived at brunch and David makes reservations for us. As we walk pass former customers in their booth, I hear whispering and they're all staring. I then come across this one internet troll, A'laija. She posted so many tweets about me and my family. Moral of the story the bitch is mad cuz I'm with David and she's not. She felt obligated to be with him because "she been known him.* The bitch is totally delulu.

A'laija: