8. "What you mean by that?"

It's the weekend and I wakeup to the smell of bacon and eggs. I go downstairs and I greet Mom.

"Good morning, mom."

"Good morning, baby." She sits my plate in front of me. "So what all happened and who took you home yesterday."

"Christian took me home and you wont believe what he did to have detention with me." I go on and answer her question and tell her what Christian did.

"Angel, he must really like you. Stop playing with him and give him a chance."

"Mom I am, I'll tell him soon."

"Tell him what.."

I blush, "That I'm ready for a relationship. But we still taking things slow in the relationship also" 

Mom squeals and rush over to me and gives me a big hug. I hug her back.

"Can i ask you something?"

"Of course baby, what is it?"

I laugh, "Why are you more excited about me getting in a relationship than I am."

She laughs too, "I don't know, I love seeing you grow and become a woman and love is a beautiful thing too, Angel."

I nod, "I just don't want to rush into things and make sure this will last."

My phone rings and its a Facetime call from Christian.

"Speaking of the devil." I answer the phone.

"Hi."

"Wsg with you, ma."

"nothing eating with my mom and talking."

"Tell, mom I said hi."

"She hear you." I roll my eyes and angle the camera to where Christian can see the both of us.

"Hey son." Mom stirs the pot. (Not the actual pot its a idiom lol)

I give her a look and Christian and Mom laughs at me.

"Fix ya face, ma."

I scoff.

"Angel have to tell you sum." Mom starts being messy.

"What is it?" Christian asks.

"Ok so, I've done a lot of thinking and I think I'm ready." I confess.

Christian face lights up, "Really, Angel?

I blush and nod, "Yes, I am."

"Well...Will you be my girlfriend?"

I smile, "Yes Christian. I will be your girlfriend."

Mom literally drop tears of joy.

"I know you lying..." Christian and I both laugh.

She dries her eyes, "Y'all are so beautiful together, tho."

I bring her in for a hug. She hugs me back and let me go moments later. She has to get ready because we have errands to run today.

I go upstairs and I pull out the flowers Christian gave me and decorate my room with them. I simple just glue them around my bed frame and my walls. I'm still on the phone with Christian but I don't let him see it.

"So, you busy tomorrow?" Christian speaks again.

"I doubt, I am but you know I'm a homebody. I barely go out."

"Yeah, why don't we go to the movies tomorrow."

"I'm down with that. What you trying to go see?"

"A scary movie."

"Yeah that's fine."

"Ok." He gets quiet for a moment then he speaks again, "Wanna go at 4 and go dine afterwards?"

"Yeah, I'd love that."

"Alright, I'm making reservations now."

I nod and smile, "Mk."

Moments later I finish decorating my wall and I put my attention on him. We continue talking for a while and I do somethings around the house and also get myself together since I haven't done it after getting distracted by Christian. Christian does the same also.

I finish my morning routine and I go with mom to run errands and Christian and I are still on the phone at this point.

Mom speaks, "Damn y'all still ain't off the phone."

"No... you know we fall asleep on the phone together right?.."

"Really?"

I nod, "Yep."

Moments later, after running errands, we make it back home and around this time it's night time. I get inside and go in my room and talk to Christian.

"So what's yo red flags?" I ask him.

"I'm not toxic but if you think you finna leave me, that ain't happening."

Idk why but I like that 😭

"Ohh mk."

"Wby."

"Well, my attitude is horrible. I get distant when I feel like I'm not wanted or I feel like I'm being a bother to you."

"Wym by distant..."

"Like I stop talking to you and shit like that."

"Naw, you wouldn't ever have to be distant with me. Trust me if you being a bother/annoying I'll tell you. But you wouldn't have to worry about that. Shid I love when you annoy me.*

"I annoy you fr?!" I'm in shock

"Not really, but you know how you call me lil boy?"

"Yeah,"

"That's not annoying it's just 'cuz you playing with my gangster and what's annoying about is I can't do the things I wanna do to you."

No cuz what he wanna do to me? 😭👀

"What you mean by that?"

Christian laughs then smirks,"That's another Convo for another time."

"Stop being a lil boy and say it." I test his gangster once again.

"Alright, keep playing. You do know we seeing each other tomorrow right?"

Oh, fuck...

He sees the look on my face, " Yeahhhh"

"Damn.." I hold my head.

"Yeah, damn is right."

We both laugh and the next thing you know I'm back in my room doing my night and skin care routine and me and Christian fall asleep on the phone. I sleep so early because of my sleep schedule, it's not fucked up, I jus t programed myself to go to sleep at a certain time for school.