33. "I love you."

⚠️SEXUAL CONTENT TOWARDS THE END⚠️

Christians POV

I went to Sincere's house to cool off for a bit. Angel made me hot. She knew how I felt about that video shoot and she went behind my back after I said not to go to it. I know April influenced Angel to do it cuz Angel know better. With that being said, I got sum for April 😂

I pull up to Sincere's house and he greets me.

"Wassup."

We dap each other, "Wassup, what y'all up to." I say.

We sit on the couch and talk.

He sighs, "Nun much, just chillin."

"Dats wsp, You seen Lil Baby new music video?"

"Naw, what it sound like?"

"It's fye fr fr."

"shit fr?"

"Ye, let me show you?" I look around and see April's facial expression changes. She seems nervous. But shortly, I turn the music video on and at first Sincere is enjoying it and getting lit.

He stops getting lit and sits up, "Wait pause it."

I pause it, "Wassup?" I look over at Sincere.

"Go back sum."

I rewind the video a little.

"Right there."

I pause it.

Sincere smacks his lips and stands up, "Man... APRIL!"

April comes around the corner from the kitchen, "yes-" her face reads guilt.

"I know damn well you aint go to that video shoot." Sincere is in rage.

April sighs, "It's not that serious, all we did was get cute for a video shoot."

"Not that serious-" He stops himself and takes a deep breath, "David, April and I need some time alone real quick. I'm sorry bro."

"No apologies needed, I'm out." I grab my keys and head out.

I go back home feeling bad but at the same time they shouldn't have went.

I get inside and Angel is cooking up a storm. She made one of my favorite dishes and my deserts.

"I'm sorry" she says.

"It's alright mama, it's reason why i tell you not to do certain things." I hold her close to me and kiss on her. "I got beef w people out here and you going places alone w/o no male figure w/ you don't sit right with me. I just wanna be there to protect because god forbid something happen to you and I lose you for ever, you know?"

"I understand baby, it won't happen again."

We kiss