18. "Love you."

Angel's POV

I went home and took a shower. The plan was to go back to Sincere house because we paid for tickets to go to a fair.

The fit

I got knotless box braids done 2 weeks ago so there's was nothing o do to my hair except my edges

I got knotless box braids done 2 weeks ago so there's was nothing o do to my hair except my edges. After I finished my edges, I did my makeup. I didn't do a full glam because It was going to be hot outside but I did make sure I put a pot of powder on. 

I left my house after I finished and head to Sincere house. By the time I got there everyone was already dressed before me.

"Took you long enough," April complains with Ariel in her hands. Ariel was crying before I entered the house.

"Girl whatever, give me my baby." I pick Ariel up and try to give her to Christian to see what'd she do. She wrapped her legs around me and shook her head no.

"Damn, she only fw Angel." Christian laughs.

"As she should."

They laugh at me.

"All kids love me."

"Yeah, so that mean you Gon have some of your own?"

"Hell naw."

Everyone laughs at me.

"Y'all not funny, I don't want kids."

Sincere speaks, "ok but like what if it happens like unexpectedly"

"Fetus deletus."

"Aw, that's fucked up.." Christian laughs.

"I'm kidding. I'd keep the baby."

"Best, how many would you want?"

"I'd really only want one, no more than 2 but really no more than 3. It's complicated."

"I hope you have 3."

I give her a look," You just love wishing hell on me don't you..."

Everyone laughs at me and by the time we finish sitting and talking it's time to go to the fair.

The food there was hella good and we played lots of games. I took Ariel with me every where I went and Christian tagged along with us. We get along very well and I kinda like having him around.

We get on the Farris wheel and Christian begins talking,"So...what you doing after this?"

"Imma just go home wby?"

"Same, Kayden been asking about you."

"Aww, I miss him. Actually, is it ok if I swing by to see him?"

"Your always welcome to see him." He smiles at me.

I smile back.

Moments later Ariel falls asleep in my arms and we decide to call it a night and everyone goes home except Christian I.

He drives me to his house but when we get there and Kayden's asleep.

"That lil nigga usually be up by this time of night. I'm sorry."

I started laugh," no you're fine."

He walks me to my car and we talk some more.

I'm leaned against the car with the drivers door opened. Christian is meters away from me and he takes a moment to study me.

"Why you looking at me like that."

"Damn, you don't like me looking at you or sum?"

I laugh," it's not that, it's just the way you looking at me."

"What about it?"

I don't hold back,"It's kinda turning me on."

Christian kisses me and it turns into a make out sesh. He throws me across his shoulder and shuts my car door and makes his way back to the house and into his room. He plays music on the T.V.  to set the mood.

We take our clothes off and he put me in missionary. This time I made sure he put on the condom cuz ain't no telling where his dick been. While in missionary he held me close and kissed on my neck and of course left hickeys.  His strokes was amazing and everytime he gave into me, I moaned and tried to run. He pinned my hands above my head and kisses me," take it, mama." I did as he said and stopped running.

He let my hands go and put both of his hands around my neck softly. He stroked slowly and I could feel that shit in my stomach. He lifts me up a lil pounds me from underneath. I held on to him and he held me very close.

He put me in missionary, "give me ur hands."

I give him my hands and he pounds me while holding hands. The claps was louder than the music at this point. He was beating my shit up like he'd never get the chance to fuck me again.

After he made me cum multiples times in each position he got down and ate my pussy. He did so well I literally orgasmed in his mouth.

After we finished we kiss and told each other we love each other and put on our clothes. Someone knocks on the door.

Christian opens it,"what Kayden?"

"Who was that screaming-"  he peaks his head into the doorway and his face lights up "Angel !" He shoves Christian out the way and jumps on me and give me a big hug. "Where've you been? I missed you!"

"I missed you more," I smile and hold him.

"You been Gon so long I thought you left me forever."

My hear warms,"Never, I'll always come back for you if I ever leave."

"Why'd you leave?"

"Well, me and your brother was going through some things and we decided to go on a break."

"Did he hurt you? You can tell me." He mean mugs Christian.

I nod.

Kayden hops off my lap and beats Christian. Boy, he has hands.

Christian picks him up by his leg,"Chill, it was a misunderstanding Kayden."

Kayden folds his arms,"Don't let it happen again, bozo." He swings and hit Christian in the jaw.

Christian put him down and hold his jaw,"ouch..."

Kayden and I laugh at him.

I grab my purse and head out," Bye Kayden"

He rushes to me and hug me once more. This time he holds me tight. "Bye, and come back soon please."

" I will.".

"Love you," he blowd me a kiss

my heart 🥺

"Love you more." I smile and catch it and Christian walks me to my car. We kiss and say goodbye and I go home and take a shower. Sooner than later, lights are out.