23."Blame the last two boys I gave my all to."

After my nap, I woke up and decided to go do something. I set an appointment to get a baby massage. All tho he's in my tummy, I'll just be getting my belly massaged. April did it when she was pregnant with Ariel. It was so relaxing for him, so I'mma give it a shot."

I do my morning routine and after I finish getting dressed, I call mom down to let her know where I'm going.

"I'm going to get a baby massage. Wanna come?"

Mom laughs, "Angel, I'm not pregnant, but yes I'll go with you."

"Good, we can go get our nails and toes done afterwards and eat. "

Mom goes back up the stairs to get ready.

At the massage spa

I'm laying on my tummy as masseuse massages my belly. It felt so good and I was hella relaxed. She took good care of me.

Masseuse (someone, specifically a woman that gives you a massage."

"So, is this the only one you having?" the masseuse asks me.

"Yes ma'am, one and only."

Mom mumbles, "She's lying..."

I roll my eyes and the masseuse laughs.

"You're mom's crazy." the masseuse says

"You think?" I scoff.

after about 30 mins, the masseuse finishes and its time for mom and I to get going. I pay the masseuse and we leave. While driving, mom and I are talking about bunch of things.

"So, you really wouldn't date mo one else??"

I give her a death stare, "Why would I want to get in another relationship...And with who to be exact? I dont want nun of these men... Or should I say boys."

Mom laughs, "You can't let the past determine your future."

"9 times out of 10, I'm always right." I shrug, "Just saying tho."

"So you just gon die alone.."

"I have my baby, I won't die alone."

"So, would you ever...yk work things out with-"

I sigh, "Look, the only good I got out of that relationship, is my son. I don't want anything to do with Christian. Besides I told him we should just go our separate ways and just co-parent. We still have love for each other but I just dont have time for a relationship with him or anyone. I'm having your grandchild, you've been bugging me about. Are you not happy?"

"Yeah, I am... It just hurt to see that you turn so...heartless. I'm kind of worried."

"Blame the last two boys that I gave my all to."

The silence is very loud now. I think mom is right, I am being a little heartless. I shouldn't be this scared of loving again but I just don't want to get hurt again. Right now, I'm just doing me. I'm not necessarily looking forward to meeting anyone new, but my son.

After we finish getting our nails done, mom and I go dine at this Chinese restaurant that they just built up the street. It was pretty nice inside. I fell in love with the seating booths and the decorations. Luckily there was no wait so we were immediately seated.