5. "It's not boring if I have you in my presence."

I wake up to Christian snoring softly. I'm surprised he didn't hang up. I get up and go to the restroom with my phone and do my morning routine. I take a shower and by the time I get out he had woken up.

"Good morning ma." Christian greets me in his sleepy voice.

"Good morning luv." I smile at him.

He smiles back and  I turn my camera off to get dressed.

After I get dressed I turn my camera back on and now he's getting ready. I go downstairs and make breakfast. After, I finish cooking I began to eat. By the time I start eating he's already done.

"What we eating?"

"French toast, eggs, southern potatoes and bacon" I continue eating.

"Sounds good ma. Let me go do some chores and run some errands for my mom, by the time I finish I'll call you and let you know I'm on my way."

I nod, "Mk." 

"Alright take care." He blows me a kiss and waves goodbye.

I return his virtual kiss and we both hang up.

As time flies by I watch Good Girls. It was pretty funny.

Halfway into season 2 and began to stop watching tv and start cooking the Chicken Parmesan and spaghetti. I began boiling the noodles and seasoning the chicken and frying it. Minutes later I plate the food and Christian text me that he's on his way and I send him my address. 

While I wait for him I text April.

Bestie 🤍

Words can even explain how nervous I am right now bruh.

Girl, chill you act like you don't see him at school 💀

Mfka (mothafucka) Imma be alone. We will be by ourselves.

Lights, Camera, Action 😜

Get tf on 🙄

😭😭😭😭

Minutes later I hear the doorbell ring. I rush to the door and open it. It's Chris and he has flowers. My heart is melting.

We smile at each other then we hug. He hands me the flowers.

"Aw, Chris you didn't have to but thank you so much."

"Of course I had to, you might as well get used to it."

I move out his way and let him in the house. I close the door and lock it behind us. Christian sits at the couch.

"I mean, the food is ready if you want to eat now.."

"Naw, Imma eat after we finish studying, cuz once I eat Imma wanna go to sleep." We laugh.

"Ok if you say so."

"So where we studying at?"

"My room, follow me."