26. "So, when's the baby coming?"

It's been a few weeks since I've been out. Feeling Malachai kick a lot warms my heart up. I literally cried tears of joy. Being pregnant comes with lots of emotion.

I'm in my bed watching Santa Clarita Diet on Netflix, suddenly I get a call from April and answer it.

"Hello?"

"Girl I got some tea."

I sit up, "What is it?"

"Imma tell you but come to the house. I'm cooking and Ariel's been asking about you."

"Alright, I'm on my way."

I already did my morning routine as usual, so I just grab my keys to the car and put on my slippers.

The fit:

I'm probably going to regret this hot ass outfit but it's cute so it makes up for it

As I get in my car and start it up, Mom knocks on my door.

"Um, where you going?"

I sigh," Aprils."

"Oh mk... Have fun and stay safe." Mom blows me kisses.

I catch one of them, "I will."

Once, I've gotten to Aprils house and entered, I greet everyone as usual.

Ariel rushes over to me.

"I missed you!"

"I missed you more bbg! You been good?"

She nods and smiles at me.

"Ariel go to your playroom real quick, I have to talk with your Mimi."

Ariel calls me "Mimi" now instead of saying "god mother". She says "god mother" makes me sound old Lol.

"OK." Ariel goes back to her playroom.

I sit on the couch, "Where's Sincere?"

"At the studio."

"Oh he rap now-"

"Hell naw, I would leave his ass so quick."

I laugh, "You ain't shit."

"He's at the studio with Christian."

"Oh?..."

"So apparently Christian became and upcoming rapper and he makes a lot of bank. But, not too long ago he got interviewed by some people on the radio and on YouTube." She pulls the YouTube video up on the TV.

I turn to watch.

10-15 minutes into the interview. (C= Christian, I= Interviewer)

I: So, other than your music career, what's been going on in your personal life?

C: Well, I got a son on the way.