Childhood (pt.5)

(3rd person POV)

(Its been a week since the shoebox incident)

Its the weekend and Five is busy cleaning his room cause according to their mother, "Its a pig-sty"

So Kali was left alone in her always clean room. Over the years she had got things to decorate the bland room, such as,

A 'Queen' poster that Klaus stole for her, some records of random songs that she hung up on her wall, a cactus, and a bigger bookcase even though they have a library in the house.

But according to Five one thing that sat on her bedside table was the 2nd best thing in her room (besides her bed), a polaroid that he kept in his pocket when he found the shoebox.

Klaus had caught them laughing when they were around 10 or 11 and snapped a picture.

It was the week Reginald had left for a whole week for "a work thing". They weren't complaining of course.

(Flashback)

Reginald left out the door and all the children looked at each other as soon as he was gone. Klaus of course was first to make a noise.

"Woo-hoo!" He shouted putting his hands in the air. Kali flinched slightly as his fist nearly hit her face when he threw them up.

Every kid ran to go do something, "Come on, Eight" Five said to Kali.
She reluctantly followed him up the stairs.

"What should we do?" He asked looking over his shoulder.

She simply shrugged and continued to follow him.

"Wanna prank Luther?" Five asked excitedly.

She nodded her head, not quite excited as Five but Luther was stuck up and annoying so she was still willing. (I love hating on Luther)

"Ok, so, he's probably in his room working out, what I need you to do is make all the objects in his room fly around him and I'll blink around his room so fast that it'll look like the blue of my blink are fireworks or something." He lay out excitedly.

She nodded her head and they walked over to Luther's room just outside his door. And just as Five said, Luther was in his room doing push-ups.

Five looked at Kali and did a thumbs up, she lifted the toys, and just like Five asked she made a makeshift tornado out of it. Five then started to blink around the room and bursts of light flashed everywhere.

Luther got to his feet and spun around in all directions, he was trapped in the tornado of toys that had a red glow around them.

Number One realized what was happening and yelled out in pure rage, "Five, Kali stop this right now or I'm telling Pogo!"

Five blinked beside Kali and told her she could stop, all the toys dropped at once around Luther and the two best friends ran off in a fit of giggles.

They reached Kali's room and burst out laughing. They fell to the floor, "Did you see his face?!" Five asked between gasps.

"Yeah," She said still laughing. Five sat up and looked at her, she sat up and tried to regain control of herself. She put the back of her hand to try and cover up her laughs.

Five saw her attempt and began to laugh again, she stopped trying to cover up her laughter and lost control again.

That was the perfect moment for Klaus to take a quick picture and run away.

| 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐑 | 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐗 𝐎𝐂On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara