Chapter 6

(Wednesday. 8:15AM)

Kali paced the living room biting her nails while Luther explained that the world was going to end soon.

"three days?" Allison asked in disbelief.

"That's what Five said." Luther told her as she handed him a coffee.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it. He just left out the part about how soon." Klaus informed.

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed but Five's a little..." She whistled and gestured that he's crazy. Kali glared at her.

"Our little psycho." Klaus chuckled. Kali turned her glare on him and Klaus raised a finger and corrected himself, "Sorry. Kali's little psycho."

She blushed and pursed her lips looking down at the floor.

"He was pretty convincing. If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, those lunatics wouldn't be chasing him." Luther tried to reassure them.

"That's why they're after him?" Diego asked.

"Yeah."

"What did Five even see?" Allison quizzed.

Kali gave Luther a look, "Uh... Apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." He clicked his tongue and stood up, "Okay. So, here's the plan. Uh, we go through dad's research-"

"Wait, what?" Allison blurted out.

"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick. What actually happened the first time around?" Klaus exclaimed.

"Yeah. What are you not telling us? Come on, big boy, spit it out." Diego urged.

Luther looked towards Kali as if expecting her to say something. She waved a hand to gesture him to continue with a small smirk.

"We died." Luther murmured and took a sip of his coffee.

"What was that?" Allison asked.

Luther cleared his throat, "I said, uh, we died."

Everyone looked around at each other with a loss for words. An umbrella fell off of a hook and Klaus screamed in surprise. On instinct Kali yelped and kicked the umbrella, it went flying and hit Klaus on the head.

Everyone began to argue and Kali continued her pacing with her hands over her ears.

"Is it just us?" Allison asked.

"It's everybody." Luther said.

"In the house?" Diego questioned.

"the whole planet?" Allison said shocked.

"No, outside the house. Everyone died." Luther told them.

Vanya walked in, "Hey,"

Everyone turned around and Kali stopped pacing but kept her hands over her ears while she looked at her sister.

"What's going on?"

"It's a family matter." Allison said, referring to the fact that there was a stranger in the house.

"A family matter. So you couldn't bother to include me?"

"No, it's not like that. We were-" Luther spoke up.

"Don't let me interrupt." She said as she begun to walk out of the room.

"Vanya, wait. I'll fill you in when we're alone." Allison attempted.

"Please, please, don't bother. And I won't either."

"Vanya, that's not fair."

"Fair? There's nothing fair about being your sister. I have been left out of everything for as long as I can remember. And I used to think it was dad's fault, but he's dead. So it turns out your the assholes." And with that she walked out of the room.