BIRTHDAY CHAOS *\(⊙~⊙)/*

(17 Years Ago)

Kali woke up to the sound of a pair of feet slapping the ground and then Klaus screaming, "Happy birthday to meeeeeee!!!!"

Her door flung open and she shot up, "Happy birthday Kali!" Klaus beamed at her. She smiled back just as bright and hopped out of bed. "Lets go get Five!" He exclaimed.

The two siblings ran to Fives room and Klaus kicked open the door. Five was still asleep - He was just pretending - so Kali ran up to his bed and started to jump on it. She nudged his leg, he still didn't move, so she shoved him off the bed.

Klaus burst out laughing as Five held his arm that he fell on and groaned. Kali stood on his bed looking very smug.

Klaus ran away to go wake up ben and the others.

"Happy birthday." She smiled.

"Yeah, yeah. Happy birthday to you too." he said, rolling his eyes as he got to his feet.

"What will you have for your birthday breakfast?" He asked.

She thought about it for a moment, "Fluffer nutter" She shrugged.

"Good choice. But what wasn't a good choice was pushing me out of bed." He playfully glared.

Five chased Kali out of the room and they laughed while running down the hall, Five would blink to catch up to her and she would use her powers to slow him down.

Their feet hit the stairs with much force as they tried to go faster down them.

Kali ran into the living room where all their siblings were, "You're gonna pay for that!" Five yelled, chasing her with a big smile. She tried to hide behind the couch and every sibling watched with amused smiles.

Five ran towards her and she jumped over the couch and hid behind the other one, "I'll eat your fluffer nutter!" He threatened playfully.

She faked gasped and dramatically put a hand to her heart.

"Get her, Five!" Klaus cheered on.

"Klaus." Allison laughed.

Five blinked away and Kali's eyes widened, she quickly turned to look in every direction. Five blinked behind her and lightly hugged her from behind, "Got ya" He teased. The siblings all stared wide eyes, slightly expecting her to throw a fit.

Instead she just smiled and wriggled in his arms, he let go quickly, not know she was smiling and had a plan. She turned around quickly and began to tickle his sides.

He screamed in surprise and fell the the ground trying to escape her. "Stop! No, Kali. Stop!" He pleaded.

She fell to the ground laughing and let Five catch his breath, he lifted his head from the floor and she wiped tears of laughter from her eyes. When she looked at Five her eyes widened and she got up and ran out of the room.

"Get back here!" He yelled and followed her out of the room.

All the siblings stood, dumbstruck by what they just witnessed.

"That's not something you see everyday..." Diego broke the silence.

"It certainly is not..." Ben said.

"Well what are we waiting for? Lets go see the rest of the show!" Klaus exclaimed.

They all ran out of the room and followed the sound of feet. They ran into the kitchen and Kali was throwing mini marshmallows at Fives face, she was in a fit of laughter while he was over dramatically grunting as each one hit his face.

She took a handful of marshmallows and shoved them in her mouth and handed the bag to Five. He took it and put some in his mouth and thanked her, then they both acted like nothing happened and made a lots of fluffer nutters.