Chapter 8

Kali woke up and the first thing that she processed with Klaus' voice, then Five's, then the fact that Five was playing with her hair and that not only were her arms wrapped around him but her leg was on top of Five's.

Her brain told her to roll off of him and apologize frantically but her heart told her to stay and continue hugging her best friend as this might be the last time she gets to. So she stayed and kept her eyes closed.

Klaus squealed, "My ship is finally sailing!"

Five sighed, "Klaus, I don't even know what that is... but, whatever it is I'm gonna assume that I should say it isn't 'sailing'."

"Mmmm, I'm pretty sure it's sailing. You my dear brother are shirtless, and Kali is practically on top of you."

Kali smiled slightly at that but not enough for the two to notice.

Kali assumed Five made a face or glared because he was silent for a second, "This, means nothing. We're just cuddling."

"Cuddling after sex?" Kali didn't know what to do gag or laugh so she pulled an odd face she didn't even know she could make.

(Ben's pov)

I looked down at Kali and seen her fighting a smile as Klaus and Five talked.

"Cuddling after sex?" Klaus asked. I grimaced at his words and looked back down at my sister.

She scrunched up her nose in disgust but a small smile crept upon her face. "Hey, Klaus. Let's leave them alone, yeah?"

Klaus looked at me and groaned, "Whyyyyyy?"

"Let's go see what Luther is doing." I suggested.

Klaus beamed at that idea and rang his bed loudly which both Kali and Five winced at. "I have to go find Luther. Goodbye, Senior Cinco." Klaus said proudly before skipping down the hall.

(3rd person)

Kali lifted a finger and flicked the door closed with her powers. Five chuckled, "How long have you been up?"

She opened her eyes and looked up at him. He was staring down at her with a smirk. She smiled back and just shrugged.

"I'm freezing." She shivered trying to snuggle back into Five's chest.

"That's not what you said last night." Five informed. She looked up again and gave him a strange look. "You woke me up with your sleep talking and told me, 'You're too hot to deserve a blanket.' , kicked the blankets off of us and proceeded to wrap your leg around me like a koala." He chuckled.

She went a dark red and groaned, burying her face in his chest again, "Sorry."

"No, it's fine. I actually quite enjoyed it." He informed. She somehow turned an even deeper shade of red and her eyes went wide.

"Can we just stay here? L-Like this?" She asked, her voice still muffled in his chest.

"Sure, but not for too long. We have a world to save, remember?"

She didn't respond and hugged him tighter. She fell back asleep in a matter of minutes.

30 minutes later Five woke her up, "Okay, I gotta piss and I need coffee." He said hurriedly.

"No." She whined.

"Do you want me to pee on you?"

She rolled off of him and grabbed the blanket from the end of the bed and pulled it over her head.

Five got out of bed and told her he'll be downstairs, she hummed in response. Kali headed downstairs a bit after and all heads turned towards her. She looked down and let her hair spill in front of her face as she made her way to a chair beside Five.