Hell on earth

Warning! mature content!!!

Alex

I was in Josh's living room. It was the morning after the dinner. I was wearing Josh's T shirt and I looked absolutely miserable. I didn't want to face the world yet. My face would probably be on the front page of every newspaper. I stuffed more ice cream into my mouth.

"You can't eat your problems away Alex. You need to go to the office"

"Have you been listening? I don't have a life anymore. The world probably knows me by now"

"We have checked online and everywhere, nobody has mentioned your name. I think you are just being paranoid. You have a job, this is your first week. I want you to see it through"

Damn Josh, he knew I would listen to him when he went all mushy on me. But I wondered why my face had not come up in the news today. After I was ambushed by the Paparazzi, some hotel staff guided me to another entrance and called a cab for me. I eventually went to perform at the wedding after leaving the hotel. I was grateful that I was dressed nicely. I had to come to Josh's place because I was scared Damon would do his thing. So here I was, stuffing my face in ice-cream and hoping  all my problems would go away.

Josh had gone to my house to bring me some clothes, so I had something to wear for the office. I quickly got ready and pumped coffee in my system. Just out of instinct, I decided to look through the window, and what I saw undid me. Right there, in front of Josh's building, was that intimidating SUV from hell. I blanched.

"You've got to be kidding me! How did he know this place? How the fuck did he even know I was here?" Josh looked in my sight of direction and he grinded his jaw.

"What do we do now?" He asked me.

"Well, I will have to use my ninja skills on an actual obstacle. Take me through the fire escape ladder. There is no way in hell I'm going to let Damon ruin today for me" I started climbing down the ladder while Josh watched me from the window. This was not the first time I had climbed this place. I used the ladder anytime I wanted to be mischievous with Josh's previous girlfriends and it always worked. 

I got down from the ladder and followed the back. I was lucky to see a taxi and I took it without hesitation. I was still in the taxi when Josh called to inform me that Matt actually went upstairs to search for me. He was happy to oblige him. He left when he didn't find me.

I got to the office building in one piece. I needed peace and quiet so I decided to use Damon's elevator. I regretted that decision as I saw Damon in the elevator waiting for me. His hands were in his pockets. I got in and backed Damon. The door closed and the space became smaller. My heart started racing and I swallowed. Goddamn it Alex, put yourself together! The temperature dropped and I became hot; not hot, hot but hot. I held my midriff and put my other hand on the wall of the elevator.

I felt his hands on my waist and I shivered. I didn't turn to look at him. I could feel him, his body was pressed to my back. He nestled my neck and untucked my shirt. I felt his hands on my skin. He moved them very slowly to my ribs and to my stomach. I leaned more into him. I was fucking floating. His cheek grazed my side neck and my legs nearly gave out. He touched my breast and fondled my nipples; finally I gave in. This was my undoing. I whimpered so softly as I uttered some Italian mumbo jumbo. He pushed me against the wall, facing me to him. His teeth grazed my neck as his hands held my hair. I throbbed.

"Per favore Damon"  I moaned. My hands went to his hair and pushed his head to my chest. He kissed me everywhere but not on my lips. He kissed every spot on my chest with so much intensity like he was trying to own me, to possess me. His mouth went back to my neck and he bit down on it. Bloody hell! Was he trying to tattoo me with hickeys?

His hand went under my skirt and I moaned. His finger grazed my panties and pulled at it, when he left the band of the panties, it stung me. Yet, all I could feel was pleasure. This was hell, this was torture. He went ahead to pull my panties and I let him. I felt his finger in my wet pussy. It was welcoming,  it was bliss. I moaned his name as he finger fucked me.

My hands pulled at his hair, pulling him to me. I couldn't get enough of him as he continued his torture in my pussy. My core tightened when he put a second finger inside me while his second hand continued to fiddle on my nipple. His mouth was busy on my other breast sucking on it like his life depended on it.

I let him have my body. I let him do whatever he pleased. Hell, I could let him do sweet nothings to me. He owned my body right now. I could feel my orgasm as I screamed his name. His finger moved faster and I finally let myself cum all over his finger.

Damon turned me towards the door so that my back was to him. He pulled my waist to him and held my hair to face the mirror.

He placed his mouth to my ears "This -" He made sure I looked in the mirror, "This is what you make me do when you run away from me. Don't ever run away from me" He kissed my cheek and pulled away from me, putting my panties in his pocket. He released the stop button of the elevator and I licked my lips. My mouth was dry. I was resentful, it irked me that he had so much control over me, over my body. So I slapped him and turned away from him. 

The elevator chimed and opened, and he walked out. I remained inside. I didn't want to step out. I looked in the mirror and I saw the girl looking back at me. I looked like the slut Mrs. Hills pronounced. I looked dirty. I needed to cleanse myself because this wasn't me. So, I tucked in my shirt and tried to look less flustered. I went back downstairs, picked a taxi and went to the nearest lingerie shop. I bought a lingerie, then I went to a launderette to wash and dry it. I put on the new panties and went outside.

I was working on autopilot. This time, I was on a mission. My phone was vibrating non stop in my purse but I refused to look at it. I needed to do this and it had to be now. I took a taxi. I stopped any thought from entering my mind. It has to be done. The taxi dropped me and I looked at the tall intimidating building. Now that I was in front of it, I felt guilty. Guilty of my actions, of the part I played. So, I took a step into the building. I took longer strides because I was a girl with a purpose. When I got there, I sat down and heaved a sigh.

"Bless me father, for I have sinned"

Wow, two chapters today. I need to rest. Thank you so much. Sinful Desires is getting more reads. I am so grateful. More chapters tomorrow.

Please note, every media I attach to this story isn't mine. They were gotten from online. Most of them are pictures of celebrities.

This song by Ed Sheran is so moving. It chills me whenever I listen to it.