Disaster

Third person POV

Damon sat down and smiled. The smile didn't reach his eyes because he knew that he had been gotten. He reached under the table to remove the timer that was buzzing all along, Matt had placed it there before their arrival.

It was placed there to signal Damon when something bad happened. Something bad had definitely happened because he couldn't get Matt on the phone. It would be sad if he lost his friend. Damon checked his time and noticed Alexandria had spent more than the necessary time in the bathroom.

Just to humor himself. He asked two of his goons to follow him to the restroom to confirm his thoughts. He got there and found Alexandria's bag opened on the floor. The make-up was scattered on the floor, and one of her shoes was somewhere strewn in the cubicle.

Damon's heart constricted. He stood shocked for a second taking the whole scene in. A part of his heart broke because that part belonged to Alexandria and it seemed that she had been taken.

The other part of his heart that was not broken, leaped into joy for the deadly things it was finally going to do. That part had been in slumber but now, it was awakened.

He brought out his gun, "Pick her stuff, we will take them home for when she finally returns to us" He said to one of the goons, who did exactly what he was told. He knew his boss was crazy, and even crazier when it had to do with his woman.

"Now, let's go find out whom I've got to kill for hurting my woman."

He walked through the service door of the restaurant to the kitchen. There was noise and chaos in the kitchen, as it should be in a restaurant. Damon raised his gun and fired into the air. The buzz and chaos ceased. Everybody turned to look at him, it was obvious they knew him. Why wouldn't they? He was the owner of the restaurant after all.

"Now, that I've got all your attention. Care to point out who betrayed me and let someone kidnap my woman using the back door?"

No one answered, then one of the goons hit a guy with the butt of his gun. The guy dropped, unconscious.

Damon felt satisfied by this. Though he hated inflicting pains on people except when it was absolutely necessary. However, this was an 'absolutely necessary' situation, so Damon would allow anything.

"Let me guarantee you that worse fate will meet all of you if you don't provide me the son of a bitch who betrayed me. Be rest assured, I'm a monster when it comes to my woman. Now, no one?" He asked them, but they all hesitated.

"Very well then," He was about to order one of his goons when a man stepped forward, trembling in his shoes.

"I'm so sorry boss, I never knew anyone would get hurt. I was asked to leave the side door open for some minutes so-" He didn't feel it, the bullet went through his forehead, shattered his brain, and stopped him mid-sentence.

Damon cringed inwardly. He didn't want anyone dead, maybe make them suffer, but not to kill them. He was responsible for his men's actions, and in light of this event, he was going to instruct them to tone down on the violence. He was trying to be a better man for Alexandria.

The silence dropped to another degree following the shooting, this pleased Damon. "Please carry on with your work." The kitchen got busy once more, like the last minute didn't happen.

"Clean this mess up," Damon said to the two goons with him.

He stepped into the chilly night air, but he didn't feel the cold on his face. He had a purpose; he had a destination to get to and the car to take him there had arrived.

Another goon that wasn't his, opened the door for him. They were already expecting him, so he entered the car without a fuss.

The car ride was swift and smooth. Damon smiled at the chain of events. Somewhere in this town, the woman who held a key to his heart had been kidnapped, probably killed, by his father-in-law, and he was having a smooth ride to meet the man responsible for his chaotic night.