Games (2)

Warning! Warning! Warning!

Skip, if this is not a scene you are comfortable with.

Mature content!!

"What?" Lynette stood up from her position so fast that she lost her balance. Her head was reeling. She turned to face Damon, losing all colors from her face. Damon had worn his trousers, and turned on the light.

"You heard me Lynette" He sat down cross legged and lit a cigar that Lynette hadn't noticed was on the table. She became so scared because Damon rarely smoked, but when he did, he turned to a different person. A dangerous man.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Lynette walked to the bed to put on her clothes, and probably to distance herself from Damon.

"What you didn't count on, was me caring enough to find out." 

"Yea, so what? I warned her to stay away from you" She said indignantly.

"She did nothing wrong to deserve that"

"She is encroaching in my territory. I'm your wife Damon. Have the decency to respect our marriage" 

Damon chuckled at her comment. This left Lynette wary. She still didn't know if Damon knew her secret; but she wondered if Damon could care enough to know she was behind the bombing, there was probability he'd know of her activities. She was confused. She needed to do something, and fast.

So she walked up to Damon and sat on the arm rest. "I love you honey. When you started paying attention to that whore, it irked me. She now lives in our mansion Damon, that's a disrespect to me"

"It's my mother's house Lynette, not ours"

"That doesn't even make any sense. Your whore can't live there. You have to end it with her. What would your mother say if she were to be here"

"Leave my mother out of this, and leave Alexandria alone" 

"No, I won't!!" Lynette got up angrily "I won't stop until she's dead or out of our lives for good!"

She watched him as he walked closer to her. He stopped an inch away from her. His breath smelled of scotch and tobacco, a mixture that left him sexy and dangerous. Yes, she knew her husband was a handsome man. She was lucky to have him, but he was hers, and hers alone.

So she closed the inch separating them and touched his shirt. She felt his muscles, he was hard everywhere, and she loved it. She pushed herself to him, and he ripped her dress. She was exposed to him once again. She had used this method on him a lot of times. Give him the best sex of his life and he would be hers once again.

Damon walked back to the side table to drop his cigar. He undressed and moved to Lynette. He raised her chin, moving his thumb on her face. He moved further to touch her breast. Her breath hitched as she anticipated his next move. She knew Damon to be sinister and dark. But he had dropped that side of him a long time ago. It however, had resurfaced, which meant that she was losing him.

She flinched when she felt him tug at her hair. He smelled her but kept a straight face. She was conflicted. She didn't know what to think. Her mind was whirring, wondering if she had had a bath after her fling with Michael. She hoped and prayed that she wasn't smelling of sex, that would be a major turn off if Damon observed it.

But Damon seemed oblivious of her wandering thoughts. He continued to access her, every inch of her body. Lynette felt exposed, but she wasn't known to be a loser. So she held his neck.

"How about we have a mind blowing sex right now?" She cooed, and Damon smiled. His smile was sardonic.

"Go back on your toes Lynette"

She kissed him, and was glad he responded accordingly. She dove in for the tongue and he obliged her. This was easy, she thought. They continued at it until Damon broke the kiss and pushed her gently to her toes.

Damon entered her without warning. He knew he wasn't doing anything wrong. Lynette always loved it rough. He had enjoyed, and then later tolerated her warped sexual drive. He was ready to play the games as well. He drove hard into her, smiled when he heard her moan from beneath him. He continued to pound her for every scream she made. He stopped at some point and  pushed her face down to the bed.

He ignored every part of his body that might make him enjoy that moment with his wife. He was a man on a mission. When he noticed that Lynette was going to have an orgasm, he stopped abruptly. Lynette pushed her butt backward into him but he wasn't having it.

He pulled her hair roughly backwards and whispered to her.

"I also know how to fake it with you". Then he pulled out of her.

Lynette was beyond shocked. She was angry. "You can't leave me like this!"

"I can, and I have" He walked back to the couch and sat there butt naked. He relit his tobacco, inhaled deeply and blew out the smoke.

"I know about the paparazzi. I know you sent them to ambush me and Alexandria, smart move on your part. But you forget that I am also a very powerful man, perhaps more powerful than your father. I can have the damn country in my pocket and still won't feel it".

He paused for whatever effect. Damon was not the talking type. He kept his emotions in check and spoke less. But whenever he spoke, he meant every bit of it. Lynette knew this, and she knew better than to interrupt him now.

"I am a very powerful man, but I don't have an heir. According to you, you needed to keep a perfect body, and having a child would ruin that. I obliged you. I gave you whatever you wanted, including my love and loyalty against all odds."

"So this is what will happen Lynette. You are going to stop your flimsy Alexandria project-"

"The hell I will!" She interrupted.

"You know the things I'm capable of. Your bomb maker could be a witness, but God rest his soul."

"Bah! his life is insignificant. You cut a head, another will just grow. I'll keep doing this until you leave that whore for good!"

"Actually, no you wont." Damon stood up very slowly and walked to her face. "You are going to be the nice little wife that you are, spend my money however you want, travel all over the world, I don't give a flying fuck! You can do whatever it is that keeps you busy all day, late nights, I still do not give a fuck! But what you won't do, is give a shit about Alexandria"

He moved dangerously close to her, dragging his tobacco, then he blew the smoke from his mouth to her face. "Do not test me Lynette. I am a very busy man. Don't make me have time for you".

Damon picked up his clothes, and walked to the bathroom, leaving Lynette angry and scared.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this chapter was a bit difficult to finish. I didn't plan on adding this scene but there were information I needed to put out for you to understand.

Also, the chapter was supposed to be dirtier than this, but I decided to tone it down a little. I wasn't too comfortable with the idea in my head, so I gave you this instead.

I also do not know if Damon knows Lynette is cheating on him. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Thank you so much for keeping up with this book, I do appreciate. Kindly vote, comment and share.