Dark thoughts

Mature language!!

Alex

I was alone in bed when I woke up. Looking around the room, I realized how big the bedroom was. Every painting and design were in either black or white. The room had a closet where I found what I presumed were Damon's clothes.

Wait, is this his room? I was surprised because he had told me a different thing. I shook my head at the realization that Damon would never change. He would always be in control over everything. What could have made him the way he was? He has never mentioned anything personal about his life. He was a closed book. Sadly, I longed to know his story.

The subject of my musings walked into the room and I caught my breath. It was a sin to look this beautiful. He wasn't wearing his suit but a joggers and a T-shirt which only meant that he went for a run.

"Hi" I muttered to him. I was suddenly shy.

"Hi. Are you okay?" He walked towards me while looking into my eyes. He did that a lot, looking into my eyes like he was searching for something.

"Yes, I'm fine. I just want to have my bath" I wanted to ask him about the room but there was no point. We'd only end up arguing and I had never won any argument with Damon.

"I'll run the bath for you" He walked into the bathroom leaving me all flustered. Being alone in the room with him drove me nuts.

He came back out without his shirt on. Holy molly! This man will be the death of me! My breath hitched seeing how well sculpted he was. My hands itched to run it on his taut body. His torso was a perfection I had never seen before.

"Quit staring at me and come here" He held out his hand to me. I went to him and he led me to the bathroom. My body was going through an inner torture and as such, the beauty of the bathroom didn't register in my head.

Damon started undressing me very slowly. It was a sweet torture. His eyes bore into mine as he removed my shirt. I wasn't wearing a bra and my breast was out there for him to feast on. I became confident and nervous at the same time. It didn't make sense but I was waiting..

He removed my panties and I was naked as the first day I was born. Damon guided me to the tub and I sat in it. All this while, his eyes never left mine. It was hot. It was exhilarating. And it was a torture. I nearly collapsed when he undressed and I knew I was in trouble.

My heart rate increased seeing his very erect cock. He was huge. Yes, Damon is a man. A man I can no longer deny that I wanted. He entered the tub with me and washed me.

"I can wash myself Damon"

"Shhh.. keep quiet, I have to do this" He washed me, every part of my body. He washed me like he was memorizing my body. I was hot, and I was wet. I want him. Oh, I want him.

He got behind me in the tub and sat down. He pulled me in between his legs and held me. I felt him harden more. I couldn't ignore the poke at my back.

"Damon-"

"Shhh, don't say anything. Don't" His hands cupped my breast, I arched my back into him, urging him to do more to me. He fiddled my nipple, my world collapsed around me. I tried to turn so that I could sit on him but he held me in  place.

"calmati, non ti fotto mia volpe"

(Calm down, I won't fuck you my vixen)

He stopped touching my breast and genuinely washed me this time. He saw the tattoo on my thighs and he frowned. I was still reeling from his comment earlier so I didn't pacify him by telling him the truth about the tattoo.

Did he not want me? But why go through all this if he didn't want me. I was confused and angry. I could never tell what he was thinking. I knew nothing about his feelings and here I was, opening myself to him.

He finished washing me and dried me. We both walked into the bedroom very naked. I could see that he was still angry. All he needed to do was ask me, but I guess he got himself a big ego.

"Lie down on the bed"

"What?" My voice shook. I didn't expect that.

"Lie down on the bed Alexandria" He said firmly. I complied immediately. His tone held no room for questioning. He was standing akimbo at the foot of the bed with a hard on. He was still frowning.

"allarga le gambe per me" I was suddenly anxious. This is it. He was finally going to claim me. I couldn't wait. This it it

(Spread your legs for me)

"I love the way your hair is spread wild on the bed. I love the way your face is begging me to fuck you. I love the way your pussy is swollen and wet for me. Are you ready for me mia Volpe?

His words undid me. He got down in between my legs. His hands held my legs.

"Sì" I wasn't sure that voice belonged to me. All I could think about was having him inside me, and I couldn't wait any longer.

(sì means yes)

"soprattutto, il tuo corpo è mio e farò quello che desidero con esso"

(Over all, your body is mine and I'll do whatever I wish with it) 

He started kissing my thighs. I was open for him, he could do as it pleased him. He got to my inner thigh and bit it. I yelped in surprise but calmed down when I felt him suck on the bitten part of my thigh.

No one had ever treated my body this way before. He was punishing and pleasuring me. My body was his for the taken and he was doing justice to it without actually doing the main thing.

He bit the other part of my thighs and sucked on it. I was wet and ready for him. He saw it, and he knew it. He raised his head from my thighs and smirked.

"Get dressed. Breakfast is ready".

My jaw dropped as I watched him walk to the closet with a hard on.

Son of a bitch!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone noticed that Damon is holding back? I wonder why.

Anyways, cheating is cheating. There is no in between. If you are no longer in love with your partner, the best thing is to be honest about it instead of cheating. I do not  support this act. This story is a fiction and meant to be enjoyed. But we can't deny that things like this don't happen. That's my opinion anyway. What are your thoughts?