Sweet nothings

Mature Content!!!

Damon carried me upstairs, there was no time to appreciate the house. This was my second time in the place, both times I had no recollection of how I got there. The only difference was me being in Damon's arms this time around.

Time slowed as he carried me to his room. The feel of his body on mine was a dream come true. He felt warm and safe. There was no place I'd rather be at this moment than right here. I began to wiggle out of his arms because I had suddenly remembered one vital piece of information. I kicked more for him to drop me, which he did, with evidence of anger on his face.

"Pray tell, what is the problem this time around?"

My eyes bulged, as I looked at him incredulously, "Are you fucking kidding me?"

Damon had a look of confusion in his eyes, "I thought you wanted this?" He spread his arms.

"Fuck you, Damon!" I screamed, tears threatened to pour, it better not. I started moving around the room, looking for my things so that I could get out of dodge. I couldn't count how many times I had always wanted to leave. Damon was always the reason. The bastard enjoyed hurting me. Was he even telling me the truth about loving me, or he just wanted to have his way with me? My heart negated that thought, but my head was on fire. So everything I thought about at the moment was the truth.

"I don't do this Alexandria, this is fickle and stupid."

"I am fickle? I am fickle? I don't believe this. You are fucking unbelievable. I am leaving!" I grabbed my bag and made to walk out of the room.

"Don't you dare walk out that door!" His voice stopped me. My hand froze on the doorknob, as I felt him walk up to me. I turned to face him.

"Why not? Give me one good reason why I shouldn't leave."

He put his both hands on the door, locking me in his gaze. He was inches apart from me. I could literally feel his breath on my face, his breath smelled of mint.

 "I cannot reiterate it enough, that you don't ever leave me."

"I'm sorry, but I can't stay in the same room you share with your wife. I can't."

"What?" He was even more confused.

"Yes, Damon. You don't expect me to share this room with you. Her stuff are in here, there-" He shut me up by kissing me, and I returned the kiss. Why wouldn't I? Damon had so much control over me, it was only logical that my body would always react this way to his touch.

He kissed me for a while, but paused, "No woman has ever stepped a foot inside this house, except maybe the housekeeper. Those clothes in the closet are yours, I had them delivered to me upon your arrival."

"Oh" Was the only thing I could say. All this while, I had thought he had brought me to the same room he shared with his wife. I was fussing and fighting over nothing. I almost ruined our moment, so I did the next best thing that could rectify the situation.

I removed his suit jacket, he was still looking at me. His look was intense and hungry. Time slowed as I undressed him. His hungry gaze remained on me, urging me to continue. While he probably suffered from his hunger, this was torture for me. My breath hitched when his dress shirt found itself on the floor. His body was taut and perfect. I ran my hand over his belly which was made of muscles. I had never seen a finer man.

"Mia Volpe" (My Vixen)

Damon pulled me from the door and ripped my dress. My subconscious reminded me that the dress he so carelessly ripped must cost an arm and a leg. No matter, the hotness in between my legs mattered more than the cost of the ripped dress.