Games (1)

Mature content!!

This chapter will focus on Damon and Lynette's relationship. It is about time you lovers of Sinful Desires got a glimpse about their relationship. It is also going to be in the third person narrative because I don't want you knowing all their thoughts. Let's keep it a mystery a little bit more, don't you think?

Third person POV

The bedroom was dark when Lynette entered. She walked in beelining towards the bed. She was exhausted from a night of passion Michael had given her. Honestly, she was getting bored of him. She only started having sex with him to spite her father, and the thought of being rebellious turned her on.

She jumped on the bed, facing up. She heaved a sigh feeling her satiation, but this was getting boring. She needed another distraction; something painful, something unforgiving. But come to think of it, most of her actions had been unforgiving. What more could she do to make it hurt? She definitely needed a more painful distraction.

She turned on her phone and saw several missed calls from one of Damon's security details. She couldn't remember his name, but she was getting tired of him too. As she tried to get up from the bed, the light from her phone illuminated the couch in the bedroom.

"Aaah!!" She screamed, holding her chest. "Damon, you scared me"

Damon was sitting on the couch with a glass of drink in his hand. The bottle was resting dutifully on the side table waiting to do its job. His eyes were bloodshot and unfocused. His posture was animalistic, yet the most dangerous thing about him at that moment was his silence. He dropped the glass and picked up the bottle of scotch and drank from it.

Lynette cautiously walked to him. She knew him. She knew he was at a dangerous point whenever he turned to the bottle. So she decided to use one of her tactics to calm him.

 "Damon?" She watched as he ignored her, and looked through her.

She knelt in between his legs and touched his face "Hey honey, are you okay?"

"You tell me" He looked at her, waiting.

"I- I don't know what you mean" She stuttered. She was cautious of her words. She wanted to know what Damon was thinking, in order to know the best possible approach to divert his attention.

"Don't you now?"

She was getting irritated by his sarcasm. Caution, however, was what she needed to employ to get out of this. Her mind was whirring, trying to figure out if Damon had caught on with her extra curricular activities. It couldn't have been possible. He trusted her too much. Then, an idea struck her. This always worked on him. She berated herself for not thinking about it earlier.

"Is this about your mother? Do you miss her?"

Damon looked at his wife. His beautiful model of a wife. She rocked his world when he met her. It was a marriage match between their parents, but they fell in love anyway. He was seventeen, and she was sixteen when they met. Her beauty blew him away. Her smile was always radiating that he could literally forget himself. Today was supposed to be their fifteenth wedding anniversary.

"Mia madre?" Damon was dazed and unfocused.

"Yes, it is about your mother right?" She coaxed him. If she could keep him in this path, he just might forget whatever was bothering him. She didn't speak Italian but she understood what he just said.

"I miss her always" He took another gulp of his drink.

Now confident, Lynette pushed further "You know she blessed our marriage. She loved our union"

"Yes"

"She wanted us to remain married forever"

"I know. I promised her on her deathbed." He touched Lynette's face, but his eyes had a far away look.

"Yes, that we will remain married.."

"Sí" (This means yes)

"That you will never leave me-"

"Sí"

"And that shouldn't change Damon. You took a vow, we both did actually. Your mum is watching us wherever she is. She is watching over us. She will be disappointed to see us at each other's throat all the time"

"Sí"

"Damon, let me take care of you. Let me make you forget her" She threw the shot. It had a double meaning and she would ensure he forgot her. The blasted assistant had put a dent on her and Damon's relationship. Everything had been going on fine until she showed up. She was a weed in her garden, she needed to be plucked out.

Lynette stood up from her kneeling position. She pulled off her clothes, not that she was wearing much anyway. She remained in her undies and turned, walking towards the bed. Her movement was slow and deliberate. She swayed her hips while wiggling her ass. She knew Damon was watching her, that was the intention. She finally removed the last piece of her clothing on the bed.  

Damon watched as Lynette did her thing. This was her attempt at seduction. It was working. He watched her face the bed, dancing seductively to an imaginary music. She was beautiful alright, there was no question to that. She came back to him and took his hands, kissing every knuckles. Was that supposed to turn him on? It did.

She went back to her former position between his legs, she was watching him expectantly. He took a drink, perhaps longer than he needed and lowered the bottle. She slid onto his laps, he instinctively held her hips. Her bottom lip was pulled between her teeth. She was waiting for a response. He obliged her.

"Touch your toes."

Lynette was taken aback by his tone, but anything to have him wrapped around her fingers. She climbed down from him and took some steps back, while still looking at him.

"Turn around and get on your toes" He said to her again.

Damon watched as she turned around, biting her lips. He throbbed, but he waited. He regarded her as she touched her toes. She was bare. He could see all her gloriousness. Her lady parts were in his face. She looked at him from below where her head was, probably unsure of what his action would be.

She was possibly waiting for him to push her off, perhaps for him to fuck her brainless, or maybe hoping he would call her out.

All were possibilities.

She pushed her hips backwards, urging him to take action. He picked up the bottle of scotch, took a swig, mayhap to gather motivation. 

Damon got up from the couch, still holding the bottle. His eyes were glazed over. Lynette was watching him in her position. She was horny and waiting, though the time she had spent in this position was becoming embarrassing; yet she was on a mission. A mission to forget his damn assistant.

She heard him removing his belt. He was slow, maybe undecided. He unzipped his trouser, and it fell to his feet. She heard him take a step towards her, and felt the tip of his cock at the entrance of her core. She waited with bated breath. It never came. She looked underneath her and saw that he was taking a swig from the bottle. 

So she waited.

But it never came.

What eventually came, actually terrified her.

"Your amateur bomb maker is being fed to the fishes as we speak"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this chapter?

Let me know your thoughts. Thank you!